Guy Purposes to Girl With Internet Memes

ladysolitary85

Reaction score
This is too cute, I had to pass this on!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgjkXsFyCsc]This Guy Proposed to His Girlfriend with Internet Memes - YouTube[/ame]

It's funny how this guy use the cards to communicate with her to "Marry him?".. I did what similar to my wife when I proposed her using the world renown "Sign" interpreter. Back in the day when we talking about "Sign" interpreter, that we communicate via "sign" cards. Yes, a sign... meaning piece of paper with print on it to communicate by holding up a sign. Since people don't know how to communicate with deaf people so one of my friend told me that she brought a sign interpreter and will interpret for us. I was puzzled but it seem nice that she invited sign interpreter. So, guy came with a briefcase and he set it on the floor, and he said "I'm ready to interpreted.." and she said..."Hi!!' and the interpreter pulled out thick sheet of papers and flipping through and found what he was looking for and pull it out and show it to me..with print saying "HI!!" Then she said "How are you doing" and he flipped the papers through and pull out a sign that say "how are you doing?" I slapped my face and I realized what she meant by "Sign" interpreter!! I laughed. We was at the party and we all teased all the time. So that is how I came up with this idea years later and here's the story of how I proposed her:

My wife was sitting on the couch watching TV and I walked up to the TV and I asked her "I want to show you something but mind if I turned off the TV". So, she said...Ok....

Then I sat down on the opposite side of the couch and I pulled out wad of papers and there goes with first sign:

"I'm a world renown sign interpreter!!" (she smiled and she remember that story)
Next sheet: I can speak 15 different languages!! (She nodded)
Next sheet: I have very important questions to ask you!
Next sheet: I want to see if you know any of those languages.
Next sheet: So, I'm going to ask you.....
Next sheet: (Printed in Russian language) (she puzzled and shook her head "No?"
Next sheet: Ok, let try the next one!
Next sheet: (printed in Japanese language) (she shook her head no...)
Next sheet: (printed in Dutch language) (she shook her head no...)
Next sheet: (Printed in German language) (still...no)
(then the next one is a shocker...she studied French)
Next sheet: (Printed in French) (she said...Ummmm...nooooo) (my jaw dropped)
Next sheet: Honey...what I'm trying to say.....
Next sheet: Will you marry me?

She look at me a point blank and she said, "You got to be kidding me" I shook my head...Noooooo

She put her hand to her mouth... her tears welled up her eyes and quietly saying "yes". She was completely stunned....and she was very happy.

So that's how I proposed her 5 years ago.

it's funny how this guy use the cards to communicate with her to "marry him?".. I did what similar to my wife when i proposed her using the world renown "sign" interpreter. Back in the day when we talking about "sign" interpreter, that we communicate via "sign" cards. Yes, a sign... Meaning piece of paper with print on it to communicate by holding up a sign. Since people don't know how to communicate with deaf people so one of my friend told me that she brought a sign interpreter and will interpret for us. I was puzzled but it seem nice that she invited sign interpreter. So, guy came with a briefcase and he set it on the floor, and he said "i'm ready to interpreted.." and she said..."hi!!' and the interpreter pulled out thick sheet of papers and flipping through and found what he was looking for and pull it out and show it to me..with print saying "hi!!" then she said "how are you doing" and he flipped the papers through and pull out a sign that say "how are you doing?" i slapped my face and i realized what she meant by "sign" interpreter!! I laughed. We was at the party and we all teased all the time. So that is how i came up with this idea years later and here's the story of how i proposed her:

My wife was sitting on the couch watching tv and i walked up to the tv and i asked her "i want to show you something but mind if i turned off the tv". So, she said...ok....

Then i sat down on the opposite side of the couch and i pulled out wad of papers and there goes with first sign:

"i'm a world renown sign interpreter!!" (she smiled and she remember that story)
next sheet: I can speak 15 different languages!! (she nodded)
next sheet: I have very important questions to ask you!
Next sheet: So, i'm going to ask you.....
Next sheet: (printed in russian language) (she puzzled and shook her head "no?"
next sheet: Ok, let try the next one!
Next sheet: (printed in japanese language) (she shook her head no...)
next sheet: (printed in dutch language) (she shook her head no...)
next sheet: (printed in german language) (still...no)
(then the next one is a shocker...she studied french)
next sheet: (printed in french) (she said...ummmm...nooooo) (my jaw dropped)
next sheet: Honey...what i'm trying to say.....

She look at me a point blank and she said, "you got to be kidding me" i shook my head...noooooo

she put her hand to her mouth... Her tears welled up her eyes and quietly saying "yes". She was completely stunned....and she was very happy.

So that's how i proposed her 5 years ago.

so cute!

It's funny how this guy use the cards to communicate with her to "Marry him?".. I did what similar to my wife when I proposed her using the world renown "Sign" interpreter. Back in the day when we talking about "Sign" interpreter, that we communicate via "sign" cards. Yes, a sign... meaning piece of paper with print on it to communicate by holding up a sign. Since people don't know how to communicate with deaf people so one of my friend told me that she brought a sign interpreter and will interpret for us. I was puzzled but it seem nice that she invited sign interpreter. So, guy came with a briefcase and he set it on the floor, and he said "I'm ready to interpreted.." and she said..."Hi!!' and the interpreter pulled out thick sheet of papers and flipping through and found what he was looking for and pull it out and show it to me..with print saying "HI!!" Then she said "How are you doing" and he flipped the papers through and pull out a sign that say "how are you doing?" I slapped my face and I realized what she meant by "Sign" interpreter!! I laughed. We was at the party and we all teased all the time. So that is how I came up with this idea years later and here's the story of how I proposed her:

My wife was sitting on the couch watching TV and I walked up to the TV and I asked her "I want to show you something but mind if I turned off the TV". So, she said...Ok....

Then I sat down on the opposite side of the couch and I pulled out wad of papers and there goes with first sign:

"I'm a world renown sign interpreter!!" (she smiled and she remember that story)
Next sheet: I can speak 15 different languages!! (She nodded)
Next sheet: I have very important questions to ask you!
Next sheet: So, I'm going to ask you.....
Next sheet: (Printed in Russian language) (she puzzled and shook her head "No?"
Next sheet: Ok, let try the next one!
Next sheet: (printed in Japanese language) (she shook her head no...)
Next sheet: (printed in Dutch language) (she shook her head no...)
Next sheet: (Printed in German language) (still...no)
(then the next one is a shocker...she studied French)
Next sheet: (Printed in French) (she said...Ummmm...nooooo) (my jaw dropped)
Next sheet: Honey...what I'm trying to say.....

She look at me a point blank and she said, "You got to be kidding me" I shook my head...Noooooo

She put her hand to her mouth... her tears welled up her eyes and quietly saying "yes". She was completely stunned....and she was very happy.

So that's how I proposed her 5 years ago.

Your story made me cry shame on you! lol but really that was sweet and creative!

Thanks, (passing kleenex to Ladysolitary) Sorry!!

Yeah she still have the signs, kept it in her folder along with our wedding stuff.

Back