Gustav damage?

David

Reaction score
Did you or anyone you know suffer any damage from Gustav? My parents evacuated to Atlanta, but the neighbor called my father and told him that his enormous pecan tree fell in the middle of his house. Oops.

Did you or anyone you know suffer any damage from Gustav? My parents evacuated to Atlanta, but the neighbor called my father and told him that his enormous pecan tree fell in the middle of his house. Oops.

OOHHHHHH....but important that nobody was injuried nor killed.

LSD (Lousiana School for the Deaf) is in Baton Rouge. Just keep in mind when LSD is not or may have damage, wasnt sure how bad it is. I have one of close fella who work there, he is evacuated to Texas to be with his family. man, thats gonna be tough times for them to through Katrina and Gustav.

Dave :
Where do your Parents live ? In Louisiana ?
How severe was the damage to your folk's house ?
Are your parents home , yet ? Has the damage been verified and do they
have a place to stay ?
Just interested in what their needs might be ....
Best of luck to you and your family .
susie

Dave :
Where do your Parents live ? In Louisiana ?
How severe was the damage to your folk's house ?
Are your parents home , yet ? Has the damage been verified and do they
have a place to stay ?
Just interested in what their needs might be ....
Best of luck to you and your family .
susie

My parents live just south of Lafayette. They got hit bad, but their house sustained only minor damaged. Their Airstream travel trailer, however, sustained major damage. Right before the storm, they evacuated to Atlanta to stay with my younger brother and went home when the weather cleared.

I would post pictures of their Airstream, but I don't know how to post pictures on here.

I would post pictures of their Airstream, but I don't know how to post pictures on here.

There are 2 ways to post the pictures on here.

1) When you are about to reply to a thread, scroll down a little to the bottom where it says "Additional Options" and click on Manage Attachments. From there you either can upload the picture from your computer or upload a file from an URL.

2) You can also use an image uploading host (eg; Photobucket or Imageshack). From there, you can upload it from your computer on the image uploading host and copy the [IMG*] blah blah [/IMG*] to paste it in here (of course, removing the asterisks). I've always used Photobucket.com and c/p from there to here.

Hope that helps. :)

Back