Guitar Recital

Defmusicman

Reaction score
Hello guys,

Just wanted to let you all know that I will be performing in the 8th Annual Music Masters Guitar Recital on November 14th. It will be at the historic Douglass Theatre in Macon, GA. I look forward to standing on the same stage that was graced by the likes of Otis Redding and Little Richard back in the day. It's an honor and I'll be playing bass guitar once again and, with a full backing band, performing the Black Crowe's rocking song "Hard to Handle". Anyone close enough to attend is welcome as the show is free and open to the public. This will be my 5th consecutive year performing at this event. Wish me luck!

Ernest

The show was a blast! I had a great time and will post pics and video as soon as they're available. I'm already thinking about what song to play at the next Guitar Recital.

Cool, Defmusicman. :) Speaking of the Douglass Theatre, didn't they just built a new one in Warner Robins rather than in Macon?

Cool, Defmusicman. :) Speaking of the Douglass Theatre, didn't they just built a new one in Warner Robins rather than in Macon?

I dunno. The Douglass Theatre is a Macon landmark that was renovated in the late 90's after falling into disrepair. The acoustics in the theatre are nothing short of incredible.

Rock on, deafmm! I'm learning to play the guitar, have the thumb for it now. Haha. After playing with a guitar, I appreciate the kind of energy and work you do for your performances. That's impressive!

Rock on, deafmm! I'm learning to play the guitar, have the thumb for it now. Haha. After playing with a guitar, I appreciate the kind of energy and work you do for your performances. That's impressive!

Thanks!! It's great that you're learning to play. Hope you're enjoying it. What kind of guitar do you play? If I can help, just ask! I've been playing for close to 5 years now and it gets better every year. Just be patient and stay focused. Good luck!

Ernest

Hey! Here are a few pics from the concert. Enjoy!! Video will be coming after the Holidays!

Ernest

Back