Guilty Pleasures

jinxedkitten

Reaction score
A tumbleweed passed by when I logged into AD, so it's time to stir things up again.... or at least, attempt to.

Tell me, what is your guilty pleasure?

Guilty pleasures are the little things that make life just a wee bit better. Of course, they're also the things you're not supposed to like.

So spill the beans, is it reading steamy romance novels that will make your mama blush? Sniffing undies when no one is looking? :shock: Singing along to Celine Dion and cracking a window or two?

Don't be shy, inquiring minds want to know :popcorn:

glee. i refuse to watch it when it comes on the TV (i don't have one in my room) because my roommates are usually around. i watch it the next day on hulu. :giggle:

This may be stating the obvious but I am hooked on caffeine, I literally drink a coffee pot per day. To make matters worse, I forget to drink water for days at a time. I think I had a total of 2 cups of water in the past week? Yech.

I know it's not healthy for me but I adore the yummy goodness, the warm feeling when I drink it and the lingering aftertaste.

But hey.... there IS water in coffee ((whistling))

15841_220149044688_508499688_4114031_3497765_n.jpg

I don't feel guilty about any of the pleasures I indulge in. Maybe I should feel guilty about that?

One of my guilty pleasures, is a bubble bath with candles lite in the bathroom, classical music (Mozart), and Ghiradelli chocolate.

jinkedkitten's guilty pleasure: thievery.

Back