Guild Wars 2 ranger

You pay a monthly fee for this game?

I like to play Castle Age as it is free.

Nope, no monthly fees for Guild Wars. Just buy the game and its free for life. Well, the life of the game that is! Guild Wars 2 should be coming out .. soon I hope! The original Guild Wars was a great replacement for WoW because I could not afford the monthly fee anymore.
The nice thing in Guild Wars 2 is that your accomplishments from Guild Wars will translate over into special items, etc for Guild Wars 2

I still play Guild Wars. I can't wait for GW2 to come out! But my only complaint is that the level cap is stuck at 20 which I don't like. Best way to do is find rare weapons, armor, and shields that can build up your strength in battles. I won't play WoW because of monthly subscription which it is really not worth my budget, I would better off playing GW that saves my money wisely.

I play GW alot with my hearing friends. My best toon is Ranger. Wonder we can met at GW?.

RedWolf....yes hit 20 lvl is done but what about working on titles? like Kurz,Suxon(luxon LOL), Lightbringer(lb) Vanguarrd so on. Mine is 11 titles maxed.

I play GW alot with my hearing friends. My best toon is Ranger. Wonder we can met at GW?.

RedWolf....yes hit 20 lvl is done but what about working on titles? like Kurz,Suxon(luxon LOL), Lightbringer(lb) Vanguarrd so on. Mine is 11 titles maxed.

I've got a baby collecting presents from Nick Pre-Searing when I get a few minutes here or there. (party title track/drunkard title track) My main is my ranger Lycosia. She's 20 and I'm trying to figure out the next step in the storyline in Kamadan. Pogahn passage is blinking for me but I cannot do the mission because I do not have Margrid. I can't get Margrid because I already have master of whispers.

Other than that I'd love to get some dungeons done and turn in the dungeon book.

I am still working on missions from Eye of the North. Right now I am on the mission called, "Anvil of Dragrimmar" which it is in the Far Shiverpeak. This mission is HARD for me to get through. I had died so many times that can give me death penalty up to -60 which it is really such a pain in the butt. So, I might need to look for better weapon to get through this mission.

It is not really hard to do "Anvil of Dragrimmar" mission even in hard mode. Take me there is completed in 40 minutes. Probably need good builds.

For Scoresso....Lycosia is right spelling?. I try type in friends list found that mention " The character "Lycosia" does not exist".

Who want to join GW for make a team....Sent in PM for your name. Have fun at GW ;-)

Back