Guess who's back...

Oklahoma huh? I live in Oklahoma too

Yeah? By the way, that post you quoted, is way old. I believe it was dated in 2004. :D I just brought this thread back up instead of making another thread.

Where in Oklahoma do you live in?

Edit: 2003 not 2004. My bad.

Orginally from Tulsa. Currently living in McAlester. I've worked in Moore couple of times...

Had a bad day. My stupid dog killed my kitty.... had to bury the kitty. :( So I ended up on a cleaning-beige all day.. to the point that my house is too tidy-clean. lol

Had a bad day. My stupid dog killed my kitty.... had to bury the kitty. :( So I ended up on a cleaning-beige all day.. to the point that my house is too tidy-clean. lol
Uhh... how did that happen?

Sorry that happened to you. :(

Uhh... how did that happen?

Sorry that happened to you. :(

It was a beautiful day... I have 3 cats... you remember 2 of them (Tinky and Moochie- the siamese cats). They LOVE to bake themselves out in the sun on the sidewalk. I just got the kitty a month ago, adorable. So I figured I'd let her have the taste of weather as well. I have a fenced yard. I kept the dogs outside the fence, so the cats would roam around on front porch and all sort (keep in mind, they're indoor cats, so they like to stay close to the house as much as possible)... however, my kitty... decided to crawl out of the fence... *bam... there's a stray dog :rl: i picked up few months ago attacking her. It was too late for me to save her. At least she died in my boyfriend's arms. :( And yes, we had to bury her. Heartbreaking moment of the day.

Hence the saying "Curiousty killed the Cat."

Strawberry,

You live in McAlester now, so I assume you don't work at a restaurant in Broken Arrow now? You sure were a good waitress! My husband and I enjoyed chatting with you:)

Strawberry,

You live in McAlester now, so I assume you don't work at a restaurant in Broken Arrow now? You sure were a good waitress! My husband and I enjoyed chatting with you:)

Yeah I do. Unfortaunely I don't work in Broken Arrow anymore. I sure do miss that job. Thank you for the compliment!

How are you?

No, I go to OSU-OKC...if you tell me your first name, I might know you or heard your name before

Good! I'm a loyal Pokes' fan! Was a student at OSU-Stillwater & Tulsa for 3 years. I'm Jennifer. I also was a waiteress at Buffalo Wild Wings in Moore couple of times for OKHH last year.

Good! I'm a loyal Pokes' fan! Was a student at OSU-Stillwater & Tulsa for 3 years. I'm Jennifer. I also was a waiteress at Buffalo Wild Wings in Moore couple of times for OKHH last year.

Cool, too bad I am a loyal OU fan! Oh cool, I went to Buffalo Wild Wings once a few years ago, that place wasn't bad, where you work now?

Hello... yes... I'm back.. again. I didn't realize I was "gone" on AD for few years now....

I hope to see my old buddies on here!! Give me a shout! :D

I never seen you before, but welcome back to Alldeaf! :)

Back