Guess who is back

cayisforgetul

Reaction score
haha, hi again everyone. I forgot my password. I was gayislame/cayisgreat. Don't remember which one. :giggle: Been really busy so haven't had time to log on, but now I'm back!!!

haha, hi again everyone. I forgot my password. I was gayislame/cayisgreat. Don't remember which one. :giggle: Been really busy so haven't had time to log on, but now I'm back!!!

You should just PM Alex for the password. Double accounts are not allowed.

You should just PM Alex for the password. Double accounts are not allowed.

I've seen plenty of other people do it. But okay. I also have no idea what e-mail I was using on it, so I figured I'd just make a new one.

Last edited:
:welcome: back to AllDeaf forum. Yeah, that is true when you have see almost anyone who forget their password made a new Avatar. So it is important to let Alex, the Administrator know about not remember your password and he will give you your old password back to you so that you can start remembering it. Otherwise, it is a waste if you have let your old Avatar go with lots of many posts. Here you are starting at 3 posts so far and still have a long way to go again. So remember to ask Alex if you don't remember your password.

Do you remember what your username was that was on the old Avatar? :hmm:

Have fun discussing or debating with us, again. See you around here. :wave:

I'm not concerned with the points or anything. I can't remember the e-mail address or password I used, so it's really not a big deal. I don't consider it a double account, but if it's a real big deal they can just ban this account, I guess.

Back