Guess Whatt?

Tousi said:
Wow, what a motormouth! Lol, J/K; congrats on attaining that mark!

But you still like me right?...

^Angel^ said:
But you still like me right?...

Of course; was there ever any question about that? Missed you at the Outback last night.
;)

Congrats, ^Angel^ on your 10,000 posts! Trying to catch up with your twin sister and TweetyBird!

Sweetheart said:
Congrats, ^Angel^ on your 10,000 posts! Trying to catch up with your twin sister and TweetyBird!

LOL but they're too fast for me, I need some rollarskates! :giggle:

:applause: Congratulations my twinie!! :applause:

You've been my twinie for many years, We've laughed together and we shed some tears, we even had harsh words and pulled some hair but against the world we are a terrific pair, and you know why? Because you're my twin sister that I wouldn't exchange for anything in the world just wanna say I love you and I'm glad you're my sister a best friend a twin for life. I'm glad to have you part of alldeaf, because without you, who knows if I'll survived. You're a big part of AllDeaf, without your kind words for others, AllDeaf wouldn't be the same without you! :hug: :ily:

Angel

Congrats to you...
4819571498.gif
:giggle:

Cheri said:
:applause: Congratulations my twinie!! :applause:

You've been my twinie for many years, We've laughed together and we shed some tears, we even had harsh words and pulled some hair but against the world we are a terrific pair, and you know why? Because you're my twin sister that I wouldn't exchange for anything in the world just wanna say I love you and I'm glad you're my sister a best friend a twin for life. I'm glad to have you part of alldeaf, because without you, who knows if I'll survived. You're a big part of AllDeaf, without your kind words for others, AllDeaf wouldn't be the same without you! :hug: :ily:

Awwww sis, that was soo sweet!! :tears: Thanks :hug:

GalaxyAngel said:
Angel

Congrats to you...
4819571498.gif
:giggle:

LOL!!!! Really funni, thanks for the laugh my dear GalaxyAngel, and glad to see you back here!

Sweetheart said:
No no, better idea is borrow your sweety's speed since he is RoadRunner ;) :giggle:

LOL so true, then Ill do that ;) Thanks girl

:applause: Congratulations! I have enjoyed reading your posts so much. I have enjoyed laughing along with you and a few others whenever we joked around. Most of all, you were there for us whenever we needed someone to talk with.

^Angel^, I want to thank you for making me feel welcome when I first came to AD and you have been a wonderful friend to me since. Thank you :hug:

ButterflyGirl said:
:applause: Congratulations! I have enjoyed reading your posts so much. I have enjoyed laughing along with you and a few others whenever we joked around. Most of all, you were there for us whenever we needed someone to talk with.

^Angel^, I want to thank you for making me feel welcome when I first came to AD and you have been a wonderful friend to me since. Thank you :hug:

Awww that was soo sweet, :tears: Thanks my dear ButterflyGirl :hug: you've been a wonderful friend to me also!!!...:ily:

CONGRATS for postwhore aww easy shy ? guess ^blushyangel^ ? haha winkz :hug: ;) roller skate ? nah what abt nitro rocket skate? :lol:

^angel^ Welcome to the super duper postwhore club. You get a huge award! I hope you stick around longer and have a great one on Alldeaf no matter what it is! :D

Running up to Angel, jump on her and fall into the pool. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh my it's cold. gettting out of the pool. Congradulation Angel for 10,000 posts. See ya I am heading home to get warm. Bye Zooooooooooooooom. :hug:

:applause: Wow! Congrats ^Angel^! Didn't realize you already hit 10k milestone!

Keep going Postwhore as ordered by postpimp!

Back