Guess what....?

*sigh* When would this end?

*catches the bomb and throws over back to DHB*

Thanks for the congratuations, everyone.

Shel90 - I'd love one, but keep one whenever I'm nearby ;)

Bebo - It might be a possibility but not sure when. I am going to Japan first with family though.

Pink studs - I am not so called, cockaroach, brian made that up but I am known as Jake, Jacob, Jclarke or J - Boy. Neither way, plainly Jake is the word. ;)

Dixie - Once the payments has been paid off for the car, will have it traded for a new car afterwards, and the house would be also on the list of these big puchases, I just need the house first.

DieHardBiker, wha..why are you watching me? *looks around* :Ohno:

May I make a suggestion on a purchase?
2008-Saab-9-3-Convertible-34.jpg

I dont know of Saab is available in your country, but this looks fun and practical as a hybrid.

Congratulations!!! I work for the Government for nearly 17 years now. I was the first deaf person to work for the Employment Service, but now it's called DWP (Dept of Works & Pension) and there are not many deaf people works for them in this country. I wondered if you know how many deaf people work for the Government at your ends.

I wouldnt mind working at a gov't agency but Im not sure where to start. With my job possibly ending in 2009 I may contact the student career services dept at my school and see if they can help me find something that would allow me to work full-time as well as earn credit towards a degree.

Dixie, we have these saab's in Australia but tad expensive, so I might look over at a nice Ford Fiesta XR4 --

ford_fiesta_xr4_launches_in_the_land_of_oz.jpg

or

Hyduandi i30

Hyundai_i30.jpg

Since you all know I work full time in the government as a apprentice, this afternoon I got the good news, I applied for ongoing position and guess what? I won the position!

YAY!

:dance:

Congratulations!

YOU ATTENTION WHORE! :mad2:

btw - now you buy us all a dinner and drink
friday.gif

me, an attention whore, jiro?

Won't buy you a beer, Jiro... not ya! Cause you got grumpy as! :laugh2:

Back