Guess what

Handsome_Smiley

Reaction score
We got a new puppy. It is funny, our daughter(Jazzy) loves her, but soon as the puppy plays with her or smells her, Jazzy gets scared. Then again, the puppy is the same size, if not bigger, then her.

Attachments

• l_a12057439684306f17bbdaccd5097c6d.jpg
    l_a12057439684306f17bbdaccd5097c6d.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 22
  • mama.jpg
    mama.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 36
  • jazzy.jpg
    jazzy.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 32
  • ethan.jpg
    ethan.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 28
Awww sooo cute!! beautiful color too. :)

she a pure breed golden retriever. she has very little brown on her, and need to be close to see the brown. Looks white, that why we named her Bunny

My dad has two pure breed Golden Retrievers too, They're good dogs.

Cute name for a dog, Bunny. :giggle:

So beautiful pup u have. Golden Retriever is a great pet for children. We used to have golden retriever for many years but problem with too many fox tails around here and costed us alot money to bring them to vet so I switch to labs dogs. I do miss them.

By the way your daughter name is Jazzy, what a beautiful name.

So beautiful pup u have. Golden Retriever is a great pet for children. We used to have golden retriever for many years but problem with too many fox tails around here and costed us alot money to bring them to vet so I switch to labs dogs. I do miss them.

By the way your daughter name is Jazzy, what a beautiful name.

LOL, figured you love my daughter's name, it is short for Jazlynn. She getting braver today. But Bunny still out weighs Jazzy and Jazzy will go into a crying fit.

LOL, figured you love my daughter's name, it is short for Jazlynn. She getting braver today. But Bunny still out weighs Jazzy and Jazzy will go into a crying fit.

Unfortunally dogs grow faster than a young girl. However, I'm sure Jazzy will learn to see that she won't need to fear the puppy soon.

Very close to my name except z was my maiden name and I miss that name. I wont say my first full name here but my middle name is Lynn and my first name is Ja..... :) your daughter will get use to Bunny as our kids did with my old dogs. Give her time. :)

What a beautiful puppy! Congrats!

Cute puppy. Let me squeeze that puppy *whoooooooooooooooooooooo what a soft puppy and sweet*

Good luck and enjoy it.

aww so cute..

they will grow up with your kids and learn to protect and take care of your family

SOOO CUTE! :giggle: I am sure she is happy that you guys adopted her and be part of your family! :)

Hey, these pics where from the same day. Bunny sleeping is from that night. She loves the kids, and is gets very happy and excited when the kids come down the stairs every morning.

Attachments

• coty.jpg
    coty.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 20
  • sleepy.jpg
    sleepy.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 17
Aww very beautiful puppy.

Beautiful pictures. :)

Hey, these pics where from the same day. Bunny sleeping is from that night. She loves the kids, and is gets very happy and excited when the kids come down the stairs every morning.

You sure she's sleeping, Smiley? Looks like she's dreaming of all the shoes to chew on! ;) :giggle:

Back