Guess what?!

DreamyHawaii

Reaction score
Today I got passed test for ability to work as dental lab technican for making dentures. They pays really excellence! Just sit and work with hands only making dentures and will start with training 6 months and they will pay me work same time training too. Wishes me good luck! :D

:applause: DreamyHawaii!!! Congratulations and best of luck to you on becoming a Dental Lab.
Question? Can you make my teeth look as beautiful as the one in your avatar? Just kidding!!!!
I wish you all the best in the world with your new career. :thumb:

CODAchild said:
:applause: DreamyHawaii!!! Congratulations and best of luck to you on becoming a Dental Lab.
Question? Can you make my teeth look as beautiful as the one in your avatar? Just kidding!!!!
I wish you all the best in the world with your new career. :thumb:

Ha Ha :gpost:

Sounds like a good paying job, although to me, dentistry just seems so DULL. I mean the dentist health 101 stuff is even more boring then Hearing Health 101 ...On the other hand, with the methmouth stuff, dentures are making a comeback.

DreamyHawaii said:
Today I got passed test for ability to work as dental lab technican for making dentures. They pays really excellence! Just sit and work with hands only making dentures and will start with training 6 months and they will pay me work same time training too. Wishes me good luck! :D

Congrats!! Can you make denture for that shemale on your avatar? She/he need new teeth! Hope everything goes well..

Oh wow, Congratulations and good luck DreamyHawaii !!!

:lol: @ CODAChild....

i agree.. dentures are making comeback due to people using meth.. my sis had her dentures done this year due to her teeth being gone and broken etc.. ugh..

Congrats on the job! :)

Mahalo Nui Loa! means thank you so much and much more too. and I am excited to have a new job. Thanks again. I can still enjoy AD but not much to say since I am focusing on my homework to do. Thanks again. I will be working in downtown area.

Congratulations, DreamyHawaii ! Do hope that you find it enjoyable. ;)

good job brother my bestest friend from my home state.. Ron let talk later i am happy for u

Back