Guess what I ordered today???

prostock19

Reaction score
T-MOBILE COLOR SIDEKICK!!!

$300. No rebates right now. BUT, I got the $29.95 DATA ONLY plan. I am under contract with my current cell phone provider, so it is cheaper to do it this way for now. It should be arriving at work on Thursday. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

:mad2: I don't even have a cell phone yet. LOL :). Sounds cool, gotta show me it sometime bro, looks interesting :).

I got mine today ! :) at compusa store !!! was supposed to get it yesterday but time was running out so had to zoom tow ork :( but got it all taken care of today and i got that 29.99 a month too unlimited data ! :) thumbs up and color sidekick is much better !!! im glad with what i got ! enjoy all of ur CSK purchases have fun with them !

Originally posted by dojosky
I got mine today ! :) at compusa store !!! was supposed to get it yesterday but time was running out so had to zoom tow ork :( but got it all taken care of today and i got that 29.99 a month too unlimited data ! :) thumbs up and color sidekick is much better !!! im glad with what i got ! enjoy all of ur CSK purchases have fun with them !

how much price at compusa since i heard its 475 dollars! :shock: so t-mobile sell it for 300 dollars! :eek:

i only paid $249 for it and have to send rebate (mail in) for $50 rebate so the final cost will be $199 that is if i ever get the rebate check of $50 from them and but today i paid $249 plus taxes for it along with 2 years warranty for 39.99 still a good deal !!!! no camera was included with it for free :( the older b&w sidekicks owners got free cameras with their purchases back in oct ...

Availability and Pricing
The color T-Mobile Sidekick can be purchased beginning June 5th on T-Mobile's Web site, via a toll-free number (TBD), or through Comp USA stores nationwide. Sidekicks will also be available in T-Mobile stores beginning on June 16, 2003, and through additional retail outlets, such as Best Buy, beginning on June 30, 2003.

The color T-Mobile Sidekick is priced at U.S. $299. T-Mobile offers a host of versatile and affordable rate plans for T-Mobile customers. Customers of T-Mobile's Family Plan and Consumer Plan can add a Sidekick to the plan for just $20 per month, and get unlimited Sidekick Data and unlimited SMS.

Consumer Plan with Sidekick:
- $19.99 + $20 = $39.99 for 60 min / 500 weekends. Unlimited data and SMS.
- $29.99 + $20 = $49.99 for 300 min / Unlimited weekends. Unlimited data and SMS.
- $39.99 + $20 = $59.99 for 600 min / Unlimited weekends. Unlimited data and SMS.
- $59.99 + $20 = $79.99 for 1000 min / Unlimited weekends. Unlimited data and SMS
- $79.99 + $20 = $99.99 for 1500 min / Unlimited weekends. Unlimited data and SMS.
- $99.99 + $20 = $119.99 for 2500 min / Unlimited weekends. Unlimited data and SMS.
- $129.99 + $20 = $149.99 for 5000 min / Unlimited weekends. Unlimited data and SMS.

Family Time Plan:
- 1 Phone/1 Sidekick $69.99 + $20/Sidekick = $89.99
- 2 Sidekicks only $69.99 + $20 per Sidekick = $109.99
- 2 Phones/ 1 Sidekick $69.99 + $20 for add on + $20 for Sidekick = $109.99

Family Time Plus:
- 1 Phone/1 Sidekick $99.99 + $20/Sidekick = $119.99
- 2 Sidekicks only $99.99 + $20 per Sidekick = $139.99
- 2 Phones/ 1 Sidekick $99.99 + $20 for add on + $20 for Sidekick = $139.99
Data Only
- $29.99 for unlimited data and SMS only. Voice is pay as you go at .20 cents a minute for all domestic calls (includes long distance and roaming on T-Mobile's domestic network and that of their roaming partners).

I needed someone who can educate me before I buy a t mobile color sidekick. My question is, for starter, according to service's plans, "Consumer Plan with Sidekick:
- $19.99 + $20 = $39.99 for 60 min / 500 weekends. Unlimited data and SMS. " $20 bucks for 60 mins and 500 mins weekends for a month and what does that mean? it seems its for a phone and another question is is it nessessary for me to use that plan including $20 bucks more for sidekick unlimited data and SMS? what does unlimit data and SMS mean? is that for surfing in the internet? Thanks for taking your time for educating me :)

Originally posted by Grumpy Kiki
I order Wyndtell Pager!! yay! :applause:

I keep hearing bad things about Wyndtell pagers. Keeps breaking up and the other person doesnt get your message when you send it. Dunno.

Wolfboy.. there are PROs and Cons about any kind of pagers.

Most of devices will always break.. They are not lifetime. How many people are getting them? hundred and hundred of people are buying them. Only a small people who complained about the problems with their pager.. There are some list..

Originally posted by dojosky
Dojosky, my friend:D ..CONGRATULATION!!!!! DOJ!! i was glad that you got color one. I can't wait to see your new CSK (color sidekick) real soon..

HEY CKFARBES, I TRIED TO REPLY U BACK IN PM BUT YOUR mailbox is currently full, and cannot be sent any messages until it is cleaned out so i can send you a reply from your PM. :(

Good for you, Matty, you better take a good care of sidekick. it's easier to break.

And be sure put the recharge your device, EVERY-HALF-DAY.

I would love to purchase a sidekick. Unfortunately not at this time because im still having a rim 950 pager with me.. A contract isnt done until next year.

Back