Guess this image!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's not in the Rocky Mountains, West Virginia, Maine or Vermont. I already said it wasn't in New England and the mountain the picture was taken from is higher than any in Vermont.

The place's name is famous.

No it's not in the Rocky Mountains, West Virginia, Maine or Vermont. I already said it wasn't in New England and the mountain the picture was taken from is higher than any in Vermont.

The place's name is famous.

Did you see my guess? I said Northern California, you didn't say it's not Northern CA.

I said that the mountain the picture was taken from is higher than any in Vermont, so I added the states with highest points lower than that of Vermont to what was already colored red.

It's in New York.

Yes, it's somewhere in New York. The area to search should now be small enough to look around on a map to find the place. From the mountain, it's possible to see Vermont and maybe even Canada. Now you know which mountains to look around in for the water in the picture. :D

The place is northern of New York. Names of the islands are: Hawk, Moose, and Buck. They are beautiful place. It's near on NYS Route 86. (Lake Placid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back