Guess Apple Tablet

Chevy57

Sherlock Hound
Premium Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Very soon, they will have big news from Steve Jobs and Apple Co.
I think they will lanch at 1pm (ET)

Steve Jobs was like tell to fuck off on netbook style. That's why there is tablet with touch-screen. Damn, that's bigger than iPod Touch.

Yup, diagonally, the screen is just a hair over 10 inches.

Hi,
One of my friends went to Las Vegas for CES (Jan7-10) Those new tech devices are pretty cool. Major companies like Dells, Gateway and etc...the people already ordered early for their new devices (netbooks, ebooks, and etc...)for the spring or summer release. But until last Wed(Jan 27), the new device called "iPad" already launched......so the people decided to cancelled their ordered from CES.....The major companies were upset......so they will have to force to offer lower prices.....that's pretty bad.....

Deafbear

that cool of apple tablet i saw on tv and computer about that but im not sure about prices..

I watched Steve Jobs introduce the Ipad and it sure would take a lot of weight off me when flying, or in my children's book bags. I am not sure how it would react when surfing sites that have Flash Player content on it. I am not sure, but read something about it not supporting Flash Player. I would like to see what PC Mag reviews are on it.

If you wonder what prices? The price is 499.00 for 16 GB. 599.00 for 32 GB and 64 GB cost 699.00. It's free WIFI.

If you want to get 3G. You will add about abou 130.00 with ipad.

Yes, it can be use AT&T for 29.95 unlimited with 3G.

I am not sure if it is either what you want.

I really like ipad for good ebook. Because no need to worry about paper and lost tree. But Publisher didn't get 100%. :( They need to do that.

I like touch on it. It help easier the keyboard. It easier to see better the vision. Yes, it for all deaf available.

Do not worry about how miss the camera or speak. Let Steve Job will take care and will extra for ipad later.

Scottw,

You think that did Steve Job know about the hearing-impaired and deaf people's need for iPad...? (add P3, webcamera and etc?)

Deafbear

If you wonder what prices? The price is 499.00 for 16 GB. 599.00 for 32 GB and 64 GB cost 699.00. It's free WIFI.

If you want to get 3G. You will add about abou 130.00 with ipad.

Yes, it can be use AT&T for 29.95 unlimited with 3G.

I am not sure if it is either what you want.

They have built-in Wifi without 3G. So, you can use it at some places offer free Wifi.

If you wish to add 3G. So, you can use unlimited anywhere unless weak signal.

No way to put iPad in your pocket. Just carry like "Bible Book".

I think still little too high price. I wait for price will down to $299 or luck to find little used at craigslist.

Back