GTAIV : The Lost and Damned hits a record at Xbox live

Steel X

Reaction score
The Lost and Damned, an expansion to GTAIV only exclusive on the Xbox360 via Xbox live has hit a breaking record of selling the expansion on day one when it hit Xbox live.

Of course it is no surprise to see that as GTAIV has hit the guinness world of records for being the most sold videogame last year.

Sadly, I do not own the Xbox360 version and I do not intend to get that anyway when I have already own the PS3 verion and that I have beat it and play it via mulitplayer with some other friends who already have that game with me as well. I am not going to waste $$$ just for an expansion on xbox live.

It is highly unfair for leaving Playstation 3 owners out of this one...surely there are alot of PS3 owners who loves GTAIV and definetly would pay for the expansion on their PS3 as well.

Rockstar was obviously stupid and blind to get their "easy money" from the billionaire software giant known as Microsoft. :roll:

I hope that in the future the expansions will come to the PS3 while this exclusive for the 360 is a "timed exclusive" or whatever. If it remains exclusive, then I'm very disappointed at Rockstar for not giving their respect to more customers who are as well PS3 owners.

GTAIV: The Lost and Damned sets one-day XBLA sales record - News at GameSpot

The Lost and Damned, an expansion to GTAIV only exclusive on the Xbox360 via Xbox live has hit a breaking record of selling the expansion on day one when it hit Xbox live.

Of course it is no surprise to see that as GTAIV has hit the guinness world of records for being the most sold videogame last year.

Sadly, I do not own the Xbox360 version and I do not intend to get that anyway when I have already own the PS3 verion and that I have beat it and play it via mulitplayer with some other friends who already have that game with me as well. I am not going to waste $$$ just for an expansion on xbox live.

It is highly unfair for leaving Playstation 3 owners out of this one...surely there are alot of PS3 owners who loves GTAIV and definetly would pay for the expansion on their PS3 as well.

Rockstar was obviously stupid and blind to get their "easy money" from the billionaire software giant known as Microsoft. :roll:

I hope that in the future the expansions will come to the PS3 while this exclusive for the 360 is a "timed exclusive" or whatever. If it remains exclusive, then I'm very disappointed at Rockstar for not giving their respect to more customers who are as well PS3 owners.

It will exclusive for last longer because MS paid over million dollars to Rockstars.

Dont forget about PC owners! I owned GTAIV PC version!

I downloaded game add-on for GTA IV and it's very nice new add-on.

There's no locked map after start new game, unlike in IV does and you can roam around city whatever you want.

I had played few missions and really fun.

I'm feel sorry for PC and PS3 users are unable to get add-on due exclusive by MS but it would be any chance for PC version in later because it still part of MS side.

Back