GTA V Gameplay video

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
Rockstar released a gameplay video of GTA V.

Just check it out.
Grand Theft Auto V

I'm at work, so I can't watch it, but I hope the game is better than GTA IV, I was kind of disappointed with how restrictive it was compared to GTA SA. I've been saving for this game for a while, so lets hope it's worth it.

I'm torn between the new FFXIV and GTA V.

Awesome. It's long time since last time I played team-tag games. Good to see some San Andreas landmarks and green gangsters. I see Rockstar is still bit jerk-ass to PC users. Saints Row IV can have my money and time till GTA IV PC version get out.

I'm at work, so I can't watch it, but I hope the game is better than GTA IV, I was kind of disappointed with how restrictive it was compared to GTA SA. I've been saving for this game for a while, so lets hope it's worth it.

I'm torn between the new FFXIV and GTA V.
What do you mean by restrictive?

Awesome. It's long time since last time I played team-tag games. Good to see some San Andreas landmarks and green gangsters. I see Rockstar is still bit jerk-ass to PC users. Saints Row IV can have my money and time till GTA IV PC version get out.

I think you means GTA V. :)

I think it should come to PC version.

I want PC version of Red Dead Redemption and Midnight Club LA.

I think you means GTA V. :)

I think it should come to PC version.

I want PC version of Red Dead Redemption and Midnight Club LA.

Me too. Red Dead Redemption looks fun with horse and outlaws to hunt down. It's been three years since the release day. It's time to release it on PC version to further the sales. I want it on Steam. Seriously.

Oh wow, the line is fairly long and few minutes to left until release.

Oh wow, what's unbelievable - too many disrespectful teens and they didn't understand about my communication situation. They littered a lot of foods on sidewalk and didn't bother to clean up. There are few people got in confrontation over line, especially line breakers. There is no cop on patrol, unlike iPhone launch day.

Only positive - it got faster and I got my game in 20 minutes.

iCs1sxZ29HboV.jpg

ku-xlarge.gif

That's from the The Wendy Williams Show last week, where she was trying to justify buying Grand Theft Auto V for her 13 year old son. Her rationale is 'Look, my son isn't crazy and all the other kids are doing it' and 'it's not like I got a 10 year old that game'.

TBH - I saw a bunch of the parents running out with their copies of GTA5 at the midnight launch... Mmm

Here!

IMG_GTAV3_zps749e171d.jpg

I gave him some rest and enjoy sightseeing of beautiful view. :D

IMG_GTAV1_zps10483125.jpg

He rode the stolen neat dirt bike climbing up to the TOP OF MOUNT CHILIAD.

IMG_GTAV2_zpsd93f7b87.jpg

Reached the destination of Cable Car at the TOP OF MOUNT CHILIAD. Wow beautiful point of view as you can see L.S. towers.

Note: I forgot to recording it by HD PVR GE. geeez. anyway I took few pictures from android phone. :P

[YT]C4JJGsm2hhc[/YT]

GTA IV was released to home gaming consoles on April 2008. Later it was released to PC on December 2008. That's take eight months for PC version to become available. Does It means PC users don't get to play GTA V till May 2014? B.S.

IMG_GTAV3_zps749e171d.jpg

I gave him some rest and enjoy sightseeing of beautiful view. :D

IMG_GTAV1_zps10483125.jpg

He rode the stolen neat dirt bike climbing up to the TOP OF MOUNT CHILIAD.

IMG_GTAV2_zpsd93f7b87.jpg

Reached the destination of Cable Car at the TOP OF MOUNT CHILIAD. Wow beautiful point of view as you can see L.S. towers.

Note: I forgot to recording it by HD PVR GE. geeez. anyway I took few pictures from android phone. :P

[YT]C4JJGsm2hhc[/YT]

What's sweet!!!! :D

Back