Grummer must be bored today....

JMH

Reaction score
He just posted 6 useless threads! :shock:

What was the last movie you watched?

if they never invented magnetic coils...

Sadly humans don't think like this...

A Tweet from God...I support Marijuana...

What a kitchen!

Proud Mama!

Behind the scenes of National Geographic...

whats useless about it??

LOL no im not stoned..

it must be YOU JMH who's bored...
so yea have THAT >>> LOL>>>

lol, at least I didn't start a thread 6 times within 5 minutes. :P

Should I mention that cars with turbocharged engine are the best thing ever? EVER!!!

Should I mention that cars with turbocharged engine are the best thing ever? EVER!!!

YES! You can mention this as much as you want !

:gpost:

And the OP must be bored to have taken the time to put up thread to complain about another person threads . And I am having fun reading people comments .

What was the last movie you watched?

if they never invented magnetic coils...

Sadly humans don't think like this...

A Tweet from God...I support Marijuana...

What a kitchen!

Proud Mama!

Behind the scenes of National Geographic...

whats useless about it??

sort of everyday stuff you think about in NZ:laugh2:

And the OP must be bored to have taken the time to put up thread to complain about another person threads . And I am having fun reading people comments .

Yep, I was so bored. Grummer's multi-posts got me bored and I had to create a thread to lighten up my boredom. :P

Wirelessly posted

JMH said:

Yep, I was so bored. Grummer's multi-posts got me bored and I had to create a thread to lighten up my boredom. :P

Go on an adventure in your local area you might discover something new if you are bored :lol:

Wirelessly posted

Go on an adventure in your local area you might discover something new if you are bored :lol:

Or you might see Rio out in a cat woman outfit with a whip torturing the locals!!! :shock:

Wirelessly posted

ncff07 said:
Wirelessly posted

Or you might see Rio out in a cat woman outfit with a whip torturing the locals!!! :shock:

:naughty:

JMH, next time you're boring on the internet, use google image search it will fire up your imagination, try it
type something like best photos of week or incredible or even cabbage trees

try beat my record 7 posts in 5 mins :lol: pretty easy to achieve, i was on like 10 browsers at the same time, in mornings I sometimes go through 200 pages real book) in one reading sits....
Bravo, bravo, bravo! :applause:

Edited: Uh-oh, you edited everything. Want me to remove this post?

Wirelessly posted

I am not bored . And my dog was bitten by another dog and on med that make him tried so we can only go on short walks right now. I loves to take walks in the woods to discover new things but there are too many dog owners that refuse to follow the leash law . If my dog can't go with me to the woods it's no fun.

Back