GRRRRRRR with "Invalid File"

curious why?? cuz i see another has video in signature :dunno: :):)
You're probably referring to animated GIF. What they did was convert a video into an animated GIF. There are size restrictions as well.

Need more light to your face... i only saw your long hair... cannot see your face...

really i can see my face?? SO guess need redo video??!!!
its hard cuz its must short video so can with website?? also i am not computer person!!! :lol:
Thanks

really i can see my face?? SO guess need redo video??!!!
its hard cuz its must short video so can with website?? also i am not computer person!!! :lol:
Thanks
Yeah, it's cute... but can be annoying to add graphical artwork to your videos or pictures.

The video you showed us had a frame around it.

One of Ader did nice does favor for me change to .Gif.. Then I did try download in my signature and still problem another>>. ..

"You may not upload animated images."??? what is it??

Thanks so much

One of Ader did nice does favor for me change to .Gif.. Then I did try download in my signature and still problem another>>. ..

"You may not upload animated images."??? what is it??

Thanks so much
Where?

Tell us exactly what it is you're doing. Also, it's upload, not download. :)

Oops yeah its upload :giggle: remma I am not computer person heh.. :):):)

Yeah after upload then "You may not upload animated images" ?? :dunno:

Oops yeah its upload :giggle: remma I am not computer person heh.. :):):)

Yeah after upload then "You may not upload animated images" ?? :dunno:
What are you trying to do? Are you using the attachment feature?

I want show you that video put in my signature

but

another here

PhillipAD.gif:

Your file of 466.3 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 94.5 KB for this filetype.

:dunno:

GIF animated will not upload.

01.jpg

Okay, I see your signature... but it's 132 frames long. 132 frames is too many. The image is nearly 1 MB. That's not good.

Is that the image you want? It looks like you're just fixing your webcam or something.

Why not something of you waving or saying "hi"?

Okay, I took the liberty of reviewing your animated image. Here are the problems...

1.) There are 132 frames at 3/100th of a second each. That's too many frames.
2.) Upon closer review, I noticed that every 2 frames are the same... 1 & 2, 3 & 4, 5 & 6, etc. Meaning, you're doubling your frames... doubling your memory size.
3.) The image was saved in "exact" coloring instead of "websnap adaptive" coloring. Not all web browsers can play all colors well. "Websnap Adaptive" is usually less than 256 colors instead of a million colors.

So, I fixed the image by doing the following...

1.) I removed every 2nd frame so that it's 66 frames instead of 132.
2.) I changed the first frame from 4 seconds to 1 second.
3.) I changed the remaining frames to 6/100th of a second. It was 3/100th of a second for each frame and you had double frames. So, two same frames at 3/100th of a second each equals 1 frame of 6/100th of a second each.
4.) I changed the coloring to 64 colors.

Result?

Before: 870 KB
After: 151 KB

So, email me or IM me for the image I fixed up. :thumb:

Okay, I see your signature... but it's 132 frames long. 132 frames is too many. The image is nearly 1 MB. That's not good.

Is that the image you want? It looks like you're just fixing your webcam or something.

Why not something of you waving or saying "hi"?

will redo this weekend.. :):):)

Okay, I took the liberty of reviewing your animated image. Here are the problems...

1.) There are 132 frames at 3/100th of a second each. That's too many frames.
2.) Upon closer review, I noticed that every 2 frames are the same... 1 & 2, 3 & 4, 5 & 6, etc. Meaning, you're doubling your frames... doubling your memory size.
3.) The image was saved in "exact" coloring instead of "websnap adaptive" coloring. Not all web browsers can play all colors well. "Websnap Adaptive" is usually less than 256 colors instead of a million colors.

So, I fixed the image by doing the following...

1.) I removed every 2nd frame so that it's 66 frames instead of 132.
2.) I changed the first frame from 4 seconds to 1 second.
3.) I changed the remaining frames to 6/100th of a second. It was 3/100th of a second for each frame and you had double frames. So, two same frames at 3/100th of a second each equals 1 frame of 6/100th of a second each.
4.) I changed the coloring to 64 colors.

Result?

Before: 870 KB
After: 151 KB

So, email me or IM me for the image I fixed up. :thumb:

:eek3: I am lost!!! :):):):) Geez its so hard!! I dont know :dunno:

Well 'Phillips'..looks like the ol vid is showing okay.
Maybe try just clipping the 1st sec or two (when your directing' the webcam/vid towards you) and maybe brightning up the vid a tad with some vid post process software (might wash out the BG a bit though)
Just a thought
<Nice work 'VamPyroX'>

Last edited:
Back