GrRrRrR

Solo Cup

Reaction score
dont you remembered i post a thread in other day about pager should i buy?

I just recicved a email from DeafBuy which i ordered the tmobile pager last thursday and they informed me they are out and asked me if i can holding for this late month or next month to get COLORED LCD pager. i was like, hell no. i asked them to give my payment money back. im going to moving out very soon! i required to have a pager with me to contact with my roommate where they are living in. however, i guess im trying to looking for some pager is very cheapest and good coverage.

i've heard Montrola pager is very good. like. 900. P935. etc. anyone who have montrola pager and have any comment about this?

and anyone who have experience with PALM handheld.?

get cell phone or Palm with wireless.

Currently, I own PDA, Palm i705. Rate is 1 MB per month on $35. average, I use each month is less 800 kb by use AIM, email, and surf website.

Cell phone have powerful coverage where you able to reach by use email/text message

Last edited:
I have Motorola T900 device and it works well in my area, but the coverage in my state stinks. So it all depends on where you are. :dunno:

Originally posted by Jughead
well, i cant hear or talking on the cell phone but can you define more details about cell phone how can deaf people use it?

cell phone usually include text message. But, you can use cell phone connect with TDD if available on 2.5 mm know as cell connector for TTY mode.

Maybe I can make my old ipaq useful... not much wireless data coverage down here in arkansas :(

Hey Jughead
my pager is T900 motorola I pay every month 20 buck for 1,000.00 massage i think. And it better to check cover to see if it will work in your home town If u are like in that kind of pager just let me know I know what kind website for that kind pager i

thanks for your comments. i've decided to order ibook with airport which i can using anywhere. so, i dont have to worry to rent any $$ every month as pager does.

thanks again.

Originally posted by Jughead
thanks for your comments. i've decided to order ibook with airport which i can using anywhere. so, i dont have to worry to rent any $$ every month as pager does.

thanks again.

I believe you would need an access point to be able to get on the internet with that cisco aironet. An access point can be a tall antenna like cellular phone antennas. You can even set one at your home but you are limited to the range of your access point.

That's what I did when I went to order some hamburgers at Sonic. My car could have line of sight to the 100 feet antenna up at the top of my ridge where my house is. My laptop has a wireless card hooked up to an antenna that is mounted on the top of my car that is aimed at the ridge.

oh damn means I can't order tmobile til june grr.. or july :roll: I need a new pager ASAP cuz god.. my wyndtell contact is up by june 1st or end of june I dunno that will be interestin. :mad2:

that is why I got the pocket speack PVCO but for those who want to use only the tty part or both - I recommend the PocketCom, it is coming out in end of May/begin of June.

Back