gross fast food stories

sexybyoukno

Reaction score
Last week I got violently ill after eating at burger king. i was diagnosed with a foodborne illness, ecoli. I'm lucky that i still got my kidneys. :(

makes you wanna think twice before eating out, huh?

if anyone has gross restaurant stories share them with me here!

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. Has the restaurant been reported to the health food authority?

I had a similar experience, but not as extreme as yours. I had a chicken burger, and within a few hours, I began throwing up. So, I tried to go to bed, since I felt I had to lay down. But, whenever moved, I'd throw up again. My ordeal lasted four hours, and I lost atleast 12kg. The day after, I took myself to hospital and put on a drip for 10 hours.

I wouldn't recommend losing weight from food poisoning..:)

I still eat out. But, since my experience I have learnt that drinking alcohol could have helped me.

Also do you know, in fact, Burger King is the top unhealthy fast food of all?

No, I didnt' know that. Do you have a link for that?

Well I learned that from when I was working at Burger King during my 15th age. Also I tried to find the link, but doesn't exactly say that Burger King was the top, but was "fattier" compare to McDonald.

Some fast food chains, even though they serve similar meals, can vary the amount of calories in their food (although not by much). Burger King burgers, for instance, are fattier than McDonald's, possibly because McDonald's adds more grain filler in its meat. (Yes, they add grain to meat patties. It saves "them" more money since meat costs more than grain.)

AskMen.com - Calorie in fast food

Also I read the Wikipedia article for Burger King, saying that Burger King have been modifiying their menu recently to make it healthier so I guess maybe things change.

It's just depends on what people was ordering for, because the fast foods usually have varies of foods on the menu, but it's just that the Burger King have pretty lot of greasy which I have to wash those thick greasy off while washing the dishes. (I was used to be a dishes washer)

Seems like everybody is trying to be healthier with exception of Hardee's. They are going in opposite direction betting that most people want unhealthy food and am willing to pay for it.

Seems like everybody is trying to be healthier with exception of Hardee's. They are going in opposite direction betting that most people want unhealthy food and am willing to pay for it.

Haha here the Health vs Unhealth completion.. :ugh3:

I stay away from Hardee's, McDonald's, and Burger King all three at least here in Cullman cause they all suck at food ratings and besides when I eat at any of them since my surgery I puke my guts up cause it plugs the little hole going between my new tummy and intestine. besides I can grill it here at home in smaller portions and less grease for a lot cheaper. I only hold 8 ounces now liquid and/or solid total.

I had a bad experience with Burger King :eek3: The burger was soo greasy it looked soo gross to even eat. I ended up tossing it in trash it was a take out meal.

E. Coli? You should report the restaurant. Some employees don't wash their hands after using the washrooms, therefore you are put at a higher risk of contacting E. Coli. Plainly inexcusable, no matter what.

Or the meat may had been contaminated. However, you should report the restaurant, no matter what. The others may be at risk of contacting E. Coli, you can die from it.

Amazing that some of these fast food restaurants can also give an gastrointestinal fiesta....

One can definately try out for the Pepto Bismol commercials! :giggle:

E. Coli? You should report the restaurant. Some employees don't wash their hands after using the washrooms, therefore you are put at a higher risk of contacting E. Coli. Plainly inexcusable, no matter what.

Or the meat may had been contaminated. However, you should report the restaurant, no matter what. The others may be at risk of contacting E. Coli, you can die from it.

Yes my friend reported for me. i am so never going to eat there again!

i can eat anythings at fast foods what i wanted it but i never have problems with poison foods!

when i was teens i got vomit at my brother's friend house where im staying and im not felt good but i dont know what kind food comes from! and my brother's friend's mom really nice to clean after i got vomit!

one is my gross fast foods is Hardees! but i dont going that eat again!

Back in 1986, my wife and i went to Burger King at Glendora, CA and i ordered salad from the salad bar that time.... and my wife ordered burger and fries....And after we left the burger king place and then few hours later and my stomach was hurting so bad and had to go to the hospital and found it out that i had food poison and the nurse was asking where did i eat at... and i told the nurse Burger king at Glendora, CA and been hospitalized with drip tube on back of my hand for three days. I am sure that the nurse called the health department about the burger king had contamination in the salad that made me sick that day. And was told that i had baterica E- Coli... i almost died from it... but I am so LUCKY to be ALIVE today.... whew!!!!!!! The Burger King building was torn down due to food poisons!!!!!!

I almost never go to fast foods.. they just made my tummy hurt a little and, sometimes, I got sick from it several times.

I dont eat meats very much, or even junk foods because my tummy cant stand it anymore.. I'd rather to eat veggies and healthy food instead. :)

Have you read this book at all? It's really good.
French fries came from the spoiled/frozen "no-good" potatoes, and McDonalds call it as America's best french fries. Why is there a yellow/red color on the McDonalds as their logo? Because you can see it that far when you are about 3 miles away. :eek3:

:eek: I should quit going to fast foods. I have had no problem with fast-food
yet. I should quit it, but I hardly to change that something too far for me.
We should learn to cook the burger. Do you have a burger cooking machine?
Fortunately we have George Foreman Grilleration 4-burger
Amazon.com: George Foreman GRP4 Next Grilleration 4-Burger Grill with Removable Plates, White: Home & Garden

But that cooking burger machine is not good for steak flavor for me. I hope it is goes for burger, even maybe I will try SPAM from Hormel Foods? I will to have to wait until I have to try, then I will telling about my review later.

I'm looking forward for a best burger without a grease through website or book.
If that doesn't work, I will switch to chicken my own receipe, soups, SPAM sandwich, and etc. I wish I can do with cooking. I know some with cooking.
Oh well. :dunno:

You don't need to quit eating fast food. Just be open minded. When you buy something from a restaurant, you don't know what is inside the meal that you are eating, or how the meal was handled, etc. As a precaution, you could avoid eating food that contains chicken or ham during hot days.

Making meals yourself is always better (technically) - at least you know what you are eating. But, sometimes it can be such a hassle to cook something when you can buy it from the shop. :)

Back