Gregg from Massachusetts.

Byakko

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! I am Gregg and lives in Massachusetts. I have profound hearing loss and I came here to ask questions about hearing aids.

I lives in Ware, MA and no, I have not heard about Deaf Inc. I used to be with Mass Rehab Commission until they no longer support me because I reach above the limit more than $28,000 per year. I will have to pay my own for newer hearing aids.

Hey word of advice...... Maybe a good idea might be to use the Clarke School for the Deaf's audilogical services. They are excellent! Meaning they know their stuff and won't pressure you into some dumb hearing aid...I think there's a Hearing Loss Association/ALDA organization in Western MA too..... I thought there was a DEAF INC afflifate office in Springfield.....like affliated with Staveros Independent Living

I went to Holyoke Medical Center: Audiologist Speech and Hearing Center. They are good, because they lets me pick any of hearing aids I like. Only option I have is Oticon, Phonak, and Starkey are powerful enough for profound hearing loss like me.

I lives in Ware, MA and no, I have not heard about Deaf Inc. I used to be with Mass Rehab Commission until they no longer support me because I reach above the limit more than $28,000 per year. I will have to pay my own for newer hearing aids.

Me too. No more VR so i paid my own new hearing aid. :|

Back