Greetings!

artemissnake

Reaction score
Hello!
My name is Artemissnake and no, I am not deaf nor hoh. I have sensitive hearing though, and I tend not to pick up every single word someone says, especially on television, in music, or on radio. I love the show "Switched at Birth" and have been learning bits and pieces of ASL. Well, that's about it! I hope to learn more about the deaf community :)
A.S

Hello!
My name is Artemissnake and no, I am not deaf nor hoh. I have sensitive hearing though, and I tend not to pick up every single word someone says, especially on television, in music, or on radio. I love the show "Switched at Birth" and have been learning bits and pieces of ASL. Well, that's about it! I hope to learn more about the deaf community :)
A.S

Welcome!

Well, I really love snakes. They have such a mysterious feeling to them, that I suppose I can use to describe myself :D

Snakes scare me. I normally run away screaming if I encounter one, or grab the nearest object available just in case.... :lol:

Snakes scare me. I normally run away screaming if I encounter one, or grab the nearest object available just in case.... :lol:

Well the big snakes are quite frightening xD I prefer the smaller ones. And the non venomous kind :ugh:

Well the big snakes are quite frightening xD I prefer the smaller ones. And the non venomous kind :ugh:

Well, I had a bad experience where my dad stepped over a 5 foot long bull snake and I almost stepped on it. Looked like a stick.... Almost stepped on it. Glad I didn't! Since then I've feared snakes...:aw:

2mpeex2.jpg

Back