Greetings from San Marcos, TX

jermanie

Reaction score
I'm Austin, 26 years old, and a graduate student at Texas State University-San Marcos. Profoundly deaf, auditory oral, and late signer are descriptions of my background. I'm sure that there are several of you on AD who know me well, so pop me a line and surprise me. Otherwise, I hope to make friends with you.

I'm Austin, 26 years old, and a graduate student at Texas State University-San Marcos. Profoundly deaf, auditory oral, and late signer are descriptions of my background. I'm sure that there are several of you on AD who know me well, so pop me a line and surprise me. Otherwise, I hope to make friends with you.

Hey Texan ! Welcome to AD ! ! Im from Texas too. :cool:

:afro:

M-

Nice to meet you Austin, I'm from Texas also. Am planning to move to Austin in few months.

:welcome: to AD! Is that u in the avatar?

Welcome to AD..:welcome:

I'm sure you will find people you already know on this site. I have found some of my old friends here.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum!! Hope you enjoy and type all the things you want to say on the threads. It is fun, but also can be serious when we want to talk about topics like Cochlear Implants, Oral and Speech, and ASL plus many other stuffs. So welcome aboard. I noticed that you are doing good on the 1900 to 2007 movie posters that you display. Great posters. :wave:

Hi Jermanie,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here. :) ..

Back