Greetings from Cali!

bluecheese1313

Reaction score

Hello world! I'm Blue, a hearing teen from the sunny state of California. Blue isn't my actual name, but it's what I go by online. I love Deaf culture, but it's hard to find anyone in my community who knows ANYTHING about it. I took ASL two years ago as my language, but my current school doesn't offer it. I really would like someone to practice with, be it in real life or over skype.

My interests are - in no particular order - these:
- Reading
- Drawing
- Watching bad/hilarious sitcoms
- Regency romance novels
- Doctor Who
- BBC's Sherlock
- Signing
- A Song of Ice and Fire
- Adventure Time
- Cooking
- Knitting
- Cats
- Siberian Huskies
and
- Anime/Manga

I like a lot of different ones! Um...

- Ouran High School Host Club
- Attack on Titan
- Kisses, Sighs, & Cherry Blossom Pink
- Bizenghast
- Free!
- and a whole bunch of others that I can't remember right now ^^;

What about yourself? :3

I like a lot of different ones! Um...

- Ouran High School Host Club
- Attack on Titan
- Kisses, Sighs, & Cherry Blossom Pink
- Bizenghast
- Free!
- and a whole bunch of others that I can't remember right now ^^;

What about yourself? :3

Never heard of those. I read, in no particular order, the following ongoing manga: Bleach, Naruto, Toriko, and One Piece. I read Full Metal Alchemist (FMA). You ought to read at least One Piece, FMA, and Naruto.

Ooooooh, I've been meaning to read those... Oh! I forgot one - Fairy Tail. Have you read and/or watched it? It's pretty freaking amazing.

Ooooooh, I've been meaning to read those... Oh! I forgot one - Fairy Tail. Have you read and/or watched it? It's pretty freaking amazing.

Then go and read them! What are you waiting for? :hmm: I've heard of Fairy Tail, but I don't want to add any more manga to the list of the current ones I'm reading.

Back