Greetings - blog newbie here

FrankCPL

Reaction score
Haven't really used the blogs so please excuse any mistakes. :confused:

My name is Frank and I'm hearing to a point cuz I don't listen (Ménière’s) or can't but willing to except help when I need it.

Am the chairperson for the Commission on Disabilities here in Chicopee MA. and I like to think I know a little bit about the Deaf community. Wife H-O-H and has put up with me for 40+ years. I have quiet a few friends who are in the Deaf community. The ASL I know can get me in jail but again I'm trying to learn. So hello! :wave:

Haven't really used the blogs so please excuse any mistakes. :confused:

My name is Frank and I'm hearing to a point cuz I don't listen (Ménière’s) or can't but willing to except help when I need it.

Am the chairperson for the Commission on Disabilities here in Chicopee MA. and I like to think I know a little bit about the Deaf community. Wife H-O-H and has put up with me for 40+ years. I have quiet a few friends who are in the Deaf community. The ASL I know can get me in jail but again I'm trying to learn. So hello! :wave:

Hello, Frank. Curious about your English skills, which are actually atrocious. (This isn't a blog, and several serious spelling errors.)

How did you obtain your position as chairperson?

How much have you lost your hearing? Mild to moderate hearing loss is HOH and severe to profound hearing loss is deaf. Have you already accept your hearing loss if you have Meniere. Why would you have to go to jail if you are signing with your wife and the Deaf community?

You can go to the audiologist to get hearing test to see how much db (decibel) you have lost.

:welcome: to AllDeaf Forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting. See you around here. :wave:

Back