Greeting from Texas!

Santa Rita

Reaction score
Hope this thread finds y'all doing well. This is Jeff from Texas and I heard about this site so I decided to drop by to check out this forum.

There is not much to say about myself at this moment but I can tell you that I am very open-minded on just about any subject you wish to bring up. It could be anything from life philosophy to sports. It has been interesting so far by wading through different threads and I hope to be more active in some discussions in the future!

From what I have seen of this place, it appears to be a nice and small internet community of deaf members...Be nice so I don't have to bring my helmet and flak jacket over here! ;-)

Jeff

Houston. So unless you make the trip here a lot, I doubt we've met. ;)

That is cool. My dad lives in Katy so I make a couple of trips down there every year, especially for the holidays. I also have several friends down there in H-Town as well.

Welcome to AD, Jeff. Plenty of peeps in the FW area. Used to live there before I moved down to Houston

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Greetings Jeff from Austin! :):) theres plenty of Aders from or living in Texas ;)
ENjoy the site!

Hello, and welcome to AD, Jeff. What do you do down there?

That is cool. My dad lives in Katy so I make a couple of trips down there every year, especially for the holidays. I also have several friends down there in H-Town as well.

That's really cool.. I'm not far from Katy actually :)
It makes ya realize how small a world it really is.

Back