Greeting from Idaho, I'm new!!

inkie99

Reaction score
:angel: I'm new at this and it's look like an fun way to chat other people. I'm hard of hearing, as I used to have my beloved corgi hearing dog for 11 years but he passed away a year ago. I missed him terrible! Well, I'm single Mom who just recently got divorce finally! I'm so happy to be free. I do have two wonderful children who can hear, lucky them! ONe is 9 and other is 7. I'm living in Idaho but I'm from NYC. Life in Idaho is awesome, so much to do in the summer esp. camping and hiking is my favorite hobby. Am I boring you guys? :zzz:
Ingrid

Europe

mrtn_cainuk said:
It depends....

Anyway, welcome to AD... :fingersx:

I see that you live in UK area. I used to live in Holland area for four years. My Dad was dutch. My sister is living in Frankfurt and she's moving to here for the first time in Idaho, in a month. She's tired of waiting for the divorce to be finally so I told her what the point to wait and wait till it's final. Get out of there and start a new life. It's weird as last year, I filed for divorce, then my girlfriend, and last my sister. It's seem like everyone is following my footstep wanting to have a good life cause life is too short.

Hello, Ingrid and welcome to AllDeaf! I'm glad your'e happy in Idaho because, I, too, like the "isolation" that places out West provide in this maddening world.

Hello,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here ;)....

Boring? Never. In fact, camping and hiking were some of my favorite pasttimes. If I ever graduate, maybe I'll have time to go again.

Welcome to AD.

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf inkie99!!! I hope you're enjoying yourself on this forum, and making new friends along the way. Have fun posting, and welcome aboard!! :)

Back