Great White sighting near the coast of MA

one way cure constipation..i hope no get load of nutters shooting them,they lovely fish

are they really sure it's a great white shark? all I see is a fin.........

1057735-Boy-Chasing-A-Swimmer-With-A-Fake-Shark-Fin.jpg

are they really sure it's a great white shark? all I see is a fin.........

1057735-Boy-Chasing-A-Swimmer-With-A-Fake-Shark-Fin.jpg

Ha ha great stuff. I was on that coast of Massachusetts beach today. I superglued a shark fin ontop of a radio control boat, and scared the crap out of people with my remote control. So fun!

Ha ha great stuff. I was on that coast of Massachusetts beach today. I superglued a shark fin ontop of a radio control boat, and scared the crap out of people with my remote control. So fun!

If people start beating on you, I hope you will know why. :lol:

Time to watch Jaws again.

the Jaws movie nearly caused the extinction of sharks over irrational and illogical fear when in fact shark attacks are very rare.

:(

If people start beating on you, I hope you will know why. :lol:

for me.... I'd be using an elephant rifle with .600 Nitro Express and claim Stand Your Ground defense.

my son and friends was in nz swimming when about 20 dolphins started cicling them getting closer and giving them painful pushing and tail flapping scared crap out of them then suddenly they just vanished,apparently there was hammer head shark swimming around them aswel the dolphins saved there lives which is rarer than people think.the story hit all the papers

Back