Great North Run

tom_a56

Reaction score
Hello,

I don't expect to get much support from posting this here, but thought I would be cheeky and give it a go! Haha.

On September 13th I will be running the Great North Run in support of Action on Hearing Loss. I have been half hearing since birth which has lead to many struggles throughout my life so now I want to help others who are in a position get the support they need.

Last year I decided I'd do something to raise money for a charity associated with hearing loss and decided on 'Action on Hearing Loss'.

Action on Hearing Loss provide day-to-day care for people who are deaf and have additional needs, supply communication services and training, advice on help to protect hearing and support research into hearing loss and tinnitus.

I thought I'd give myself a challenge with raising the money by doing the Great North Run which will be interesting as I hate running and have no balance. So, it should be fun.

Please give anything you can, it'll be much appreciated!

https://www.justgiving.com/Tom-Alston

I british,i look details up sponcer for little bit

Do I do it on computer or do you sent spencer forms...my son do London and Dublin he would like do gnr

I wish I could donate. I'm broke from spending so much money on genealogy research for my family. I hope you do well in the race!

Back