Great Lake beach

EDGE

Reaction score
Do anyone who have experience spent at great lake beach such as Lake Superior, Michigan, Huron, Erie and Ontario?

I actually would like to focus on Michigan Lake anywhere closer to Chicago up to 2 hours from there. I'm think about do that for next summer.

So... please. :)

Do anyone who have experience spent at great lake beach such as Lake Superior, Michigan, Huron, Erie and Ontario?

I actually would like to focus on Michigan Lake anywhere closer to Chicago up to 2 hours from there. I'm think about do that for next summer.

So... please. :)

Beach in Chicago is awesome but not nice as in Miami and LA, also you can check out in Lake Erie in Cleveland metro.

Edge, there are some beautiful shorelines at Lake Michigan up north of Michigan. They have some sand dunes called Sleeping Bear dunes. My mom and her sister went there for fun and I saw it in the pictures, it looks beautiful and interesting!

Also, you could check out the shores of Lake Michigan in extreme southern Michigan and actually see Chicago skyline from there, I think. I saw it in the pictures and it's interesting to see those skyline several hundred of miles away.

I'm just giving ya ideas if you ever want to go more than 2 hours apart. :)

I personally think the east shore of lake michigan is much more prettier than the west shore as I've been to some beaches all around lake michigan in illinois, wisconsin, U.P. michigan and michigan

Back