Grandson's big catfish catch :)

I passed out from seeing this catfish. eeek!

Cool, he must be so proud and it was a good experience for him.

I caught a fake fish - that's what I like the most. :werd:

I passed out from seeing this catfish. eeek!

Cool, he must be so proud and it was a good experience for him.

I caught a fake fish - that's what I like the most. :werd:
Ha, ha, but you can't eat a fake fish. :lol:

Yes, it was a good experience for him. He still talks about it.

Sweet stories you got here :)

That catfish your grandson caught is really a huge one, whoa :-o

I used to go fishing a lot with my family when I was growing up and it is one of my best childhood memories. I look forward taking my family to fishing when we move into our new home near a big lake this January. Hope we will also catch some huge fishes just like the one your grandson caught :fingersx:

Sweet stories you got here :)

That catfish your grandson caught is really a huge one, whoa :-o

I used to go fishing a lot with my family when I was growing up and it is one of my best childhood memories. I look forward taking my family to fishing when we move into our new home near a big lake this January. Hope we will also catch some huge fishes just like the one your grandson caught :fingersx:
I hope you do, too! :)

Awww yuck, but congrats, your youngest grandson caught a big catfish! :P

Yikes, Reba, your grandson is 19 yrs old already!!

So what are they on the verge of doing these days?
For the past three years he's been a paid intern at an engineering firm, and since last year has been part-time manager at a county park, and is attending college. He has a big red beard and is often mistaken for someone about 30 years old.

The older one is attending college in Florida. Can't wait to see him again this summer; I miss him.

Those were the fishing days to carry the memories of your grandson catching the big fish like the big Catfish. It is amazing. I am impressed. :D

Back