Grandma.

RainGurl

Reaction score
Well lastnight I went up to see her. She made me promise her that I wouldn't fall apart that I would go on. I felt like my heart was in my stomach. My Dad who is here from Edmonton is also bringing stuff over to my house that my Grandmother wants me to have.

I feel it's so final.

My world is crashing. I feel like inside I am losing hold on the one person who has been there all along.

My middlest talked to my Grandma lastnight. She was so excited saying my wish came true she is better! I can't wait to see her.

Though I couldn't bring myself to explain further to her.

I brought the personal video of the girls. They talked to Great-Grandma and told her how much they love her. It was beautiful.

My Grandmother's face lid up and she had such a big smile on her face.

I am not sure what I am going to do without her.

RG

She want u to have life to go on and shes prepare things so to help you all to know that she always been there. I have same grandma as she been done to me, its very hard, but i realized, my life isn't end.

aswww that sweet of ur girls and show ur grandma how much they love u.. i know it hard on u!... :hug:

It's very hard to deal with. Your grandma is right, she wants you to go on. I'm sure she had a great life. Last year, my grandmother died and my grandfather told me that it's part of life. I still think about her but I had to move on.

RainGurl...I'm sure your grandma would wanted ya to move on with your life and be happy for her and she wanted you to have some of her things to do remember her by... .. I do have several things I have of both my parents to remember, one of them is priceless, a wedding pic of Dad and Mom in June, 1962 and they looked beautiful... that I will treasure for the rest of my life...

Back