Grandma

darkangel8603

Reaction score
Hello everybody who reads this.. I have a favor to ask you all, a prayer for my grandma to have a peaceful access to heaven. She is dying.

She discovered that she has lung cancer since two or three months ago, and was told she would have 3 to 6 months to live, she refuse to take chemo, i guess she thinks it time for her to go. She is now getting worse and worse, and moved into a hospice two days ago. I don't know how long left, but I am not ready for her to leave yet, but i have to accept it. I will miss her terribly, and this is the first death in the immediate family for me, so i will be going through some tough time when she passes.

So please pray for a peaceful passing and pray for my family to go through this tough time.

thank you.

darkangel8603 said:
Hello everybody who reads this.. I have a favor to ask you all, a prayer for my grandma to have a peaceful access to heaven. She is dying.

She discovered that she has lung cancer since two or three months ago, and was told she would have 3 to 6 months to live, she refuse to take chemo, i guess she thinks it time for her to go. She is now getting worse and worse, and moved into a hospice two days ago. I don't know how long left, but I am not ready for her to leave yet, but i have to accept it. I will miss her terribly, and this is the first death in the immediate family for me, so i will be going through some tough time when she passes.

So please pray for a peaceful passing and pray for my family to go through this tough time.

thank you.

i'm so sorry to hear that- i will be keeping her and your family in my thoughts.

I will pray for your Grandma and your family. :hug:

You got my thought and prayer. I know how that feel but remmy this your Grandma is ready to go and her love for you and your family will always be in the heart forever. Keep that in your heart. :hug:

I also pray for grandma for you also say novena to St Martha for nine tuesdays, I so sorry for her

I will keep you and your grandma and the rest of family in my prayers.

I just visit my grandma today at the hospice. She is doing well today, had alot of visitors to see her.

She is very confused and i dunno how to describe her, kinda like a child really u know what i mena? Anyway, she is now stuck by her bed. Before she could get up and go to the bathroom, but now she can't, and have a tube put in for going to the bathroom.

She gets really excited when i come to visit, not that i want to brag or anything, but i think i am one of her fave granddaughter or something, because my mom and aunts says that she never act like that around other grandchildren (she has over 20 grandchildren, and 10 or 11 great grand children).

Everytime i go, and hug and kiss her, she would say I love you, again and again. I really love her. One time when I went to visit her, my mom and two of her sisters went into another room to talk with a priest about funeral arrangments, and i was in the room with my grandma, i hugged her, kissed her, she said i love you, i said the same back, and then she said don't be sad, don't be sad, and i love you. It really tears me up inside but i am strong on the outside. I will never forget that moment. Again today, I went into the room, and my mom and her sister was outside, while her other sister was just preparing to leave (my mom has 3 sisters and 4 brothers) so i was alone, she called me upon her, and i hugged and kissed her, she said the same thing like she always does, but this time she added, good luck in college, and i will be up there praying for you.

sigh.. secretly this is really hard on me, but my mom don't know that, i don't want to show my true feelings to my mum, since that is who i am, i don't express well, i am afraid of what will happen when she actually is gone.

Otherwise, i can see that she lost some weight, and getting weaker everyday.

sighs..

ttyl.

darkangel8603 said:
I just visit my grandma today at the hospice. She is doing well today, had alot of visitors to see her.

She is very confused and i dunno how to describe her, kinda like a child really u know what i mena? Anyway, she is now stuck by her bed. Before she could get up and go to the bathroom, but now she can't, and have a tube put in for going to the bathroom.

She gets really excited when i come to visit, not that i want to brag or anything, but i think i am one of her fave granddaughter or something, because my mom and aunts says that she never act like that around other grandchildren (she has over 20 grandchildren, and 10 or 11 great grand children).

Everytime i go, and hug and kiss her, she would say I love you, again and again. I really love her. One time when I went to visit her, my mom and two of her sisters went into another room to talk with a priest about funeral arrangments, and i was in the room with my grandma, i hugged her, kissed her, she said i love you, i said the same back, and then she said don't be sad, don't be sad, and i love you. It really tears me up inside but i am strong on the outside. I will never forget that moment. Again today, I went into the room, and my mom and her sister was outside, while her other sister was just preparing to leave (my mom has 3 sisters and 4 brothers) so i was alone, she called me upon her, and i hugged and kissed her, she said the same thing like she always does, but this time she added, good luck in college, and i will be up there praying for you.

sigh.. secretly this is really hard on me, but my mom don't know that, i don't want to show my true feelings to my mum, since that is who i am, i don't express well, i am afraid of what will happen when she actually is gone.

Otherwise, i can see that she lost some weight, and getting weaker everyday.

sighs..

ttyl.

:aw: You're a real nice granddaughter, while the others don't come around, but I'm willing to be they'll be the ones shedding crocodile tears when she dies (and they don't even come around to visit)! You hang tough and commit her to the Lord before you have to, that way it won't be so hard around the others. :hug: My prayers are with you, :angel:

I just went to visit her today, but she looked so terrible, so i got upset and left the hospice. My dad even got the suit out ready for funeral which upset me more. I can't believe it iwll be any days now.

:tears:

May your grandmother have peace from her sufferings. I understand how emotional and stressful to see your loved one suffer cancer. My dad passed away from lung cancer awhile back and it was tough to see him lose weight and eventually become bedridden (can't get up from bed at all). :)

darkangel8603 said:

thank you.
YOUR GRANDMOTHER AND YOU ARE IN MY THOUGHT AS I PRAY THAT SHE WILL BE IN PEACE.

I am sorry to hear about your grandma. You and your grandma are in my prayers.

I'm very sorry to hear about your Grandma... :(

You & your Grandma are my thought and heart...

Back