Graduate School assistance

Kai Onca

Reaction score
Curious if theres anyone pursuing any degree higher than a bachelors as I'm always going back and forth between going back to school as I'm always changing my mind about the major DUE to money!!!!! (different majors have different length the degree is finished)

Was wondering about any grants/scholarships that's the best all over for graduate schools as I'm currently working full-time however I do not want to quit my job and get myself into debt, which I see my friends still digging themselves out of....

VR is not an option as my state does not support graduate school and I do fully understand why! So any option for a person with full-time job and wants to keep that job?

Cheers!

For graduate school--it's either loans, graduate assistantship, or a combination of both.

I'm finishing up my graduate school degree. I'll be graduating in a couple weeks. :)

You're right. A lot of VR don't support graduate school. There are rare instances where VR will support graduate school if that student never had VR support for any other degree before that.

Your best chance would be from scholarships. For me, I couldn't get any grants... but I did get $5,000 scholarship from NTID (automatically) per year. It wasn't much though. That's why I became an RA, to help with free room and board. :)

I'm finishing up my graduate school degree. I'll be graduating in a couple weeks. :)

You're right. A lot of VR don't support graduate school. There are rare instances where VR will support graduate school if that student never had VR support for any other degree before that.

Your best chance would be from scholarships. For me, I couldn't get any grants... but I did get $5,000 scholarship from NTID (automatically) per year. It wasn't much though. That's why I became an RA, to help with free room and board. :)

Congrats on that graduation vampy!

Congrats on your accomplishment, Vampy!

Back to topic...I took out student loans to pay for grad school so u are right about digging out of debt. It sucks so I ask myself was it worth it or not. GRRRR!

Good luck finding a scholarship or grants.

Congrats on your accomplishment, Vampy!

Back to topic...I took out student loans to pay for grad school so u are right about digging out of debt. It sucks so I ask myself was it worth it or not. GRRRR!

Good luck finding a scholarship or grants.

thank ya! I was :eek3: when I figured out the cost with different schools and price its still far out there!!!!!

Good luck on the debt thing, shel

and yes, congratulations vampyrox!

thank ya! I was :eek3: when I figured out the cost with different schools and price its still far out there!!!!!

Good luck on the debt thing, shel

and yes, congratulations vampyrox!
Thanks. :)

Back