Gotta rid of stuffs from my vendor!

EarthyTx

Reaction score
Two weeks ago, I was vendor for the Winter Bazaar at the City Hall for 2 days selling the beautiful bountiful cross, Fix-It and Forget -It Slow Cooker Magic cookbook and Cinnabar Baker and Cooking Light gift subscription.

I have few left that are in boxes in my garage and annoying me and my husband. It ates up in our garage! So, I need to get rid of them asap!! They're brand new and never used in either box and shrink wrapped.

(13 Left) Beautiful Bountiful Cross. (11 2/3" x 1/2" x14 1/3" tall). Cost $33.00 BESTSELLERS!

(7 Left) Fix-It and Forget -It Slow Cooker Magic Hardcover cookbook. 160 pages. Cost $33.00 GOOD SELLERS!

(5 Left) Cinnabar Baker. (11 1/4" x 8" x 3 1/8" tall; approximately 6 cups). Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe. Cost $26.00 GOOD SELLERS!

(5 Left) Cooking Light magazine Gift Subscription (24 issues). Cost $9.95 HOT SELLERS!

I accept PAYPAL and please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery after your payment via PAYPAL clears. All are included the shipping & delivery.

Hurry order before it runs out! I had 50 items each of these during the Winter Bazaar two weeks ago and it went out pretty fast in 2 days!

The pictures are attached! They are in the order of the picture with the above of descriptions. If you are interested in purchase one or more of these. Please PM me!

Thank you in an advance! :ty:
Tiffany

Back