Got Win 7

darkage

Reaction score
One month ago, I got Win 7 from Microsoft's private meeting/workshop.

_DR76925.jpg

I am glad that I got both 32 and/or 64 bit better than retail package.

_DR76926.jpg

_DR76927.jpg

_DR76928.jpg

Just facelift on windows. They always new windows made hog on hard drive (less free space HDD)

Vista SP1 better than Original Visita.
XP better than original Visita.

I had Beta Win 7 since Jan 2009. My personal, I like Win 7 because quick job to set up wireless better than XP. Not feel like go back to XP.

If, you plan to buy new computer system by 2010. You should wait until you buy computer system include Win 7.

just considering my computer to upgrade to home preumium win 7 from ulimate vista - unsure if it is worthwhile

I still consider to buy Windows 7 Ultimate or Professional full verison or OEM. How much? I had found Windows 7 Ultimate at $179.00 in eBay. Retail price is $219.00.

I still consider to buy Windows 7 Ultimate or Professional full verison or OEM. How much? I had found Windows 7 Ultimate at $179.00 in eBay. Retail price is $219.00.

Ebay is not a ideal tool to purchase Windows 7.

Wondering if I buy or upgrade Windows 7, will I lose my kaspersky anti virus?? Can I reinstall kaspersky antivirus??

Not worth to buy Win7 or any softwares at ebay or bootleg or corner street in big cities.

Some people got free package or steal stuffs.
They do sell any softwares with label "Not for resale" at ebay.

You see clear words "NOT FOR RESALE" on my Win 7 package. You will find some sellers sell same package as mine.

Many studies show Win7 not that much better than the souped up Vista version...

Oh well... My daughter will use the infor to convince her Ole Pa to go Apple ... lol

I am putting off buying a new computer to see if they patch up Win 7.. again and again

I am still using XP...

Will anyone answer my question in #10??

#1.... you need to check kaspersky's website to see support upgrade Win 7 from Vista. Usually, they suggest un-installed Anti-virus or other

#2.... if, you are use XP. Just wipe out all programs from HDD. Best way to save back up before install Win 7.

I had Win XP on my laptop. When I was going to install Win7. Oh I see, it will not work upgrade to Win 7 from XP. I had to make back up my files then install Win 7. They will wipe out all my stuffs under XP.

Go ahead you will re-search for more information upgrade Win 7 from Vista or XP

I will upgrade my main PC when I return from overseas first though... other than that, this OS is now out today in Australia.

#1.... you need to check kaspersky's website to see support upgrade Win 7 from Vista. Usually, they suggest un-installed Anti-virus or other

#2.... if, you are use XP. Just wipe out all programs from HDD. Best way to save back up before install Win 7.

I had Win XP on my laptop. When I was going to install Win7. Oh I see, it will not work upgrade to Win 7 from XP. I had to make back up my files then install Win 7. They will wipe out all my stuffs under XP.

Thanks but I think I should keep XP until the anti virus expired next year so I will get Windows 7 Premium or Ulitmate next year. Thanks for answer :ty:

Read my thread about swapping it for XP.
http://www.alldeaf.com/computers-electronics-gaming/70941-swapping-windows-7-xp.html

Not worth to buy Win7 or any softwares at ebay or bootleg or corner street in big cities.

Some people got free package or steal stuffs.
They do sell any softwares with label "Not for resale" at ebay.

You see clear words "NOT FOR RESALE" on my Win 7 package. You will find some sellers sell same package as mine.

Thank you, darkage. I will discuss with my sister, who owns software business about it. I hope to get it from her.

Early morning, I placed order for windows 7 upgrade kit on Dell websites. There are free of charge for that. I am waiting for that coming in. ;)

Back