got speeding ticket!

GENERALGOOSEPAC

Reaction score
im semi truck driver... the truck has its limited speed up to 64mph. the speed sign says 65 but for us (big rigs) 55mph so i was on cruise control and spotted :eek2:the highway patrol sitting behind the flats:wackit:. i didnt drop down to 55, i just kept going and hoped that he didnt caught me :Ohno:but sure enough he did. wow what a asshole that guy was...i was in hurry late delivery and tried to hurry him up and get the ticket and go back on road but he decide to sit me out and telling me to calm down:mad2:.. (i tends to lose my temper really easy) i just sat for 45 min waiting for him to give me the ticket etc.. finally he write me up and let me go..then about 15 miles later.. got pulled again by diffrent Hwy Patrol.. he just pulled me over to check if my load is correct and logs:asshole:.. i was sooo pissed that day.. i arrived the yard, oh boy the dispatcher was pissed off cuz i was late..gave me a warning if get one speeding ticket or any kind ticket from police.. :-oi will be FIRED!! :wtflol:

well trucks shouldn't be speeding, because big trucks are very dangerous and take too long to stop. Trucks killed many people. So next time please
slow down and obey the law. Next time get on the road early so you
won't ever be late again. Okay? Okay. :ty:

Sorry about your ticket. I hope you don't get another and then fired.

Do you think the first policeman called the second and said to stop you or just coincidence?

Hey dont get mad get out on the road early then you normally do. That will help to keep your job. Good luck and use your sense next time.

Well, it would had been much quicker if you just had cooperated with the police officer. First thing about speeding, always admit to it rather than acting as if you didn't know you were speeding. Sometimes they will reduce the fine.

You knew you were speeding. So live with it.

I doubt the police officer was being an a-hole. I think it was you who was being the a-hole judging by your story.

Sorry about your ticket. I hope you don't get another and then fired.

Do you think the first policeman called the second and said to stop you or just coincidence?

Could be either way. However, if I had to guess, I would say coincidence.

Could be either way. However, if I had to guess, I would say coincidence.

Probably. I just wonder if he argued with the first policeman maybe he was upset and so called the policeman 15 miles away.......or maybe I watch too many movies. :P

I got warned 3 times by telling 3 different sheriff at different times with one same line.
"Sorry, I was in a hurry".
Next time try to use my method, and let's see if it works for you.

This truck driver gets no sympathy from me because he is a danger to me, my family, and friends. There's a reason for the posted speed limits, especially for big rigs. Ever hear of personal responsibility?

You should learn to control your temper.

As for being pulled over, you should have simply cooperated with the police officer. The more you cooperate, the quicker things will go.

If you think you weren't really speeding, then you can argue about it in court later instead of losing your temper at that moment.

well trucks shouldn't be speeding, because big trucks are very dangerous and take too long to stop. Trucks killed many people. So next time please

NOPE, YOU ARE NOT A EXPERIENCED TRUCK DRIVER. I KNOW THIS ROAD VERY WELL... (CHUCKLES) THERE WERE VERY FEW CARS DRIVING ON THAT ROAD (HWY 50 FROM FALLON TO SCHURTZ) NEVADA.. I BEEN DRIVING SAME ROUTE SINCE JULY...NEVER HAD SOME PIGS SITTING RADARING THE ROAD... I DROVE THE TRUCK IS BRAND NEW 2007 FREIGHTLINER (SMOOTH RIDE I EVER DROVE) I FOLLOWED THE HWY PATROL BLAH:blah: BLAH BUT HE JUST A COCKY POLICEMAN... OOOHHH :run:HE HAS A BADGE HE THINKS HES POWERFUL THAN CIVILIANS:bowlol::nono:... IF YOUR A TRUCK DRIVER YOU WILL SAY THE SAME THING...

UMM TRUCKS KILLED MANY PEOPLE... WELL SOME OF THAT IS TRUE AND SOME OF THIS IS NOT PARTLY OUR FAULT BECAOUSE TOO MANY PEOPLE IN THEIR CUTE CAR THINKS THEY CAN OUTRUN CUTOFF FRONT OF THE BIG ASS TRUCK... WELL WE AINT GONNA BRAKE FOR A IDIOT TRIES TO CUTOFF... REALLY MANY PEOPLE TRIES TO CUTOFF FRONT OF ME.. I DID SLAMMED THE BRAKES AND AIRJACK.. THE TRUCK CANT STOP IN 300YARDS WITH 80,000LBS OF LOAD ON BOARD...THE NORMAL DRIVER LIC SHOULD GO AHEAD IN 150 YARDS AT LEAST SO WE DONT HAVE TO DOWNSHIFT AND UPSHIFT AGAIN "WASTE TIME"... YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND ASK TRUCK DRIVERS AND I BET YOU THAT THEY WOULD SAY SAME THING! MY UNCLE, MY DAD, AND MY GRANDPA ARE TRUCK DRIVERS.. WE KNOW MORE THAN YOU :bye:... MR. DEAFMEDIA!!...

This truck driver gets no sympathy from me because he is a danger to me, my family, and friends. There's a reason for the posted speed limits, especially for big rigs. Ever hear of personal responsibility?

YEAH I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN... BUT THAT ROAD IS ALMOST DEAD.. ONLY FEW CARS DRIVING BY...NOT MUCH... I USED TO GO 64MPH ALL THE TIME UNTIL THAT DAY (MONDAY) THE COCKY PIG CAUGHT MY ASS...ALL YOU DO IS JUST RESPECT THE DRIVER AND HE/SHE WILL RESPECT YOU BACK.. THATS HOW WE DO ON THE ROAD!

YEAH I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN... BUT THAT ROAD IS ALMOST DEAD.. ONLY FEW CARS DRIVING BY...NOT MUCH... I USED TO GO 64MPH ALL THE TIME UNTIL THAT DAY (MONDAY) THE COCKY PIG CAUGHT MY ASS...ALL YOU DO IS JUST RESPECT THE DRIVER AND HE/SHE WILL RESPECT YOU BACK.. THATS HOW WE DO ON THE ROAD!

Seems to me that having the attitude that the cops are "Cocky Pigs" is what got you into trouble in the first place. If you can't handle being punished for breaking the rules............don't break them and don't balme the person who caught you!

Few months ago, I drove about 5 mph speed on the way home from work. The police pulled me over and looked at my registration and driver license. He laughed and I was perplexed. I asked him, is there something wrong with my license? Police said, NO - your name is same as his last name and grandmother's first name as my first name. He showed his bagge on his last name. I giggled and he release me. He said, go go.... Won't give me a speed ticket because my name same as his grandmother's first and last name. I could be his grandma. :lol:

He is young and cute cop. :naughty: Too bad, I am too old for him. I think, it was funny because he let me go without any charge speed ticket or warn anything. :D I taught him sign language, "Thank You". He sign, "smack". I laughed and drove away.

lol, you don't know that semi-truck use manual, I don't think about there's optional to use automatic, that's different and speeding on between car and semi-truck are different too, I wasn't accept to stop so fast on highway with manual when other cars are cut on me and had to upside and downside the manual shift as your hand would move on between steering and manual, it take some time to speed up since manual shift has changed.

I'm using car with automatic, that's too much easier and can be acceleration so quickly.

General, are you hearing or hard of hearing?

It doesnt matter what kind of vehicle you drive but as long as you obey the law on the road and have lot of patience to get there. I remmy when I was young I used to a heavy foot to speed but now I am much older and wiser. I now drive and obey the law and take my time with lot of patience. I enjoy the driving with the speed limits

lol, you don't know that semi-truck use manual, I don't think about there's optional to use automatic, that's different and speeding on between car and semi-truck are different too, I wasn't accept to stop so fast on highway with manual when other cars are cut on me and had to upside and downside the manual shift as your hand would move on between steering and manual, it take some time to speed up since manual shift has changed.

I'm using car with automatic, that's too much easier and can be acceleration so quickly.

There are semis out there that has automatic now.

I'm hard of hearing....can hear very well and still practices on voices...

Right now there's new models comes with automanic trucks... and my work only have (13 manual) 1 auto truck..not a lot of power but easy to drive without shifting hehe

Back