got something nice to say?

Dreamer03

Reaction score
Idk if its a good idea but i thought it would be good to have a thread in which people either say nice things to other or say something good that happened to them. Compliment someone...somewhere along the lines. No insults and no fights. Like fir me...just like other members have said, Angel you really are a nice person and you have been there when I have needed it before. So thank you. *hug* also scott, cuz he is always hearing mecoplain and giving advice and making me yhink of tacos and fudge.

My compliment is to Jess... Jess, you're super hot... and I admire that... :laugh2:

Okay seriously though, I'll give you the cute thing, but also... she's one of my favorites. She's intelligent, sweet and always a blast to talk to in threads or outside. :P :hug:

Can I ask though, what's up with the tiny four-wheeler?! I have adult size ones if you'd prefer something with more power! :laugh2:

I admire Reba and Botti for their wisdom....(Jiro too!)...Angel89 is just that...an Angel!

My neighbor came downstairs last to see if I had enough food in my house. I did, my daughter helped me get to the store.

I think it's nice you made this thread .

What a refreshing idea - thanks for starting this Dreamer!

I am always glad to see a rockin'robin thread - they are usually funny and a quality laugh!

RR is sweet and awesome! Have met her via work VP, helping her fix her VP issue.

Reba and her husband (TCS) are very nice member and it is enjoying to chat with them, despite about disagreement with political views.

Mewtilation and Jess are awesome members and love to read their posts. :cool2:

Now that i remember, i also think robin is a really stong person for sharing some very hard experinces and i admire you.

RR is sweet and awesome! Have met her via work VP, helping her fix her VP issue.

Guess old age is creeping up on me...I had totally forgotten our conversation via VP! and you were very helpful...but with my limited knowledge of technology....:giggle:...anyway...you gave me some good advise and I got it all squared away and fixed....I'm a "klutz" about electronics and such...but Thank You so much DieHardBiker!

:giggle:

Guess old age is creeping up on me...I had totally forgotten our conversation via VP! and you were very helpful...but with my limited knowledge of technology....:giggle:...anyway...you gave me some good advise and I got it all squared away and fixed....I'm a "klutz" about electronics and such...but Thank You so much DieHardBiker!

I got to talk with DieHardBiker on VP too. I got to add few very nice AD members to my buddy list. They enjoy reading my Facebook posts.

Mew is my partner in crime, we're cute buccaneers bringing innocent mischief to this site. :whistle: no doubts there. :P lol She's pretty sweet and amusing, two Tampa girls who like to have fun. (Mew, you speak of that darn bike quite often, and I'm not going to be left out. Even if I have to pose on little one borrowed from a friend's lucky kid! :P ) There are others who I enjoy talking to, so You know who you are! xoxo

(Now why did that feel like an award speech? :giggle: )

Jiro and Frisky Feline are awesome both online and in person. :)

Mew is my partner in crime, we're cute buccaneers bringing innocent mischief to this site. :whistle: no doubts there. :P lol She's pretty sweet and amusing, two Tampa girls who like to have fun. (Mew, you speak of that darn bike quite often, and I'm not going to be left out. Even if I have to pose on little one borrowed from a friend's lucky kid! :P ) There are others who I enjoy talking to, so You know who you are! xoxo

(Now why did that feel like an award speech? :giggle: )

You know I'll give ya a ride, come on now! :D All you have to do is ask. :P

I'll even take a picture of you on it. :P

I am old school, miss the old crew back in the day. I date back to 2005 here lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhh Dreamer your so sweet. Thank you for the compliments made me smile.
Dreamer you have been such a sweet addition to AD I love having your back.
Botti, takes care of my computer needs and has never made me feel stupid in doing so.
RR, yes your humor adds laughter to my house. Your strength gives me strength. If we lived close I would wish to be your friend.
Amber, you just crack me up.
Mew, I love how you take care of the bull****. I also admire your drive to become a DR.
Reba's knowledge.
So many more............

Last edited:
Angel i find it funny how you can say the word bull**it and yet sound so kind and nice. But funny in a good way.

Back