Got my ear molds today

VA Bowbender

Reaction score
Just got the ear molds this morning. I had the t-coil activated also. So far they are WAY MORE comfortable than the cups. Also it seem to helps hear conversation better though my own voice is LOUDER. I haven't had an opportunity to use a land line phone but the Phone Link works very well.

good to hear! I need to get new ones soon :/

Haha, yeah it is good to hear [emoji2]
I did a quick test on a land line phone. It's odd holding the ear piece on top and behind the ear. Also having to remember to activate the program is different.

Just got the ear molds this morning. I had the t-coil activated also. So far they are WAY MORE comfortable than the cups. Also it seem to helps hear conversation better though my own voice is LOUDER. I haven't had an opportunity to use a land line phone but the Phone Link works very well.

Once you try custom molds there's no going back at least that's my opinion.

Please tell me you got colored molds! :)

There is nothing more satisfying than the feeling of getting your ears molded. ;)

I miss these days sometimes! :( lol. I always went for the blue and purple swirl molds.

Back