Got HDTV?

Hmm Im thinking of gettin me a HDTV. Might get this ENVISION Black & Silver 32" LCD HDTV What do you guys think? This is just for me. Nothin fancy. Steel told me about the new 50 in Laser HDTV that is comming next year for a grand. I been trying to get infomation but its not telling me much about it. In need one for the living room since our 13yr old 36inch tube is failing. The colors is crapping out. :o

:squint: Anyone?

All you have to do is to sit and wait for the Laser TV to come in. You would not be sorry. When the Laser TV is on the market, I assume that the HDTV will be lower price... but the Laser TV makes your eyes much less stress than the HDTV. Your health is important that has to comes first.

I want to buy one now, but I changed my mind and rather to wait for that Laser TV. I really don't care about the 1080p and its price. I was told that Laser TV is very popular in Europe. We will be busy to go shopping for Christmas without thinking about the TV stuff, and the time will fly so fast. Just hold your horse... Will you able to wait that long?

All you have to do is to sit and wait for the Laser TV to come in. You would not be sorry. When the Laser TV is on the market, I assume that the HDTV will be lower price... but the Laser TV makes your eyes much less stress than the HDTV. Your health is important that has to comes first.

I want to buy one now, but I changed my mind and rather to wait for that Laser TV. I really don't care about the 1080p and its price. I was told that Laser TV is very popular in Europe. We will be busy to go shopping for Christmas without thinking about the TV stuff, and the time will fly so fast. Just hold your horse... Will you able to wait that long?

You means Laser TV is part of HDTV?

You means Laser TV is part of HDTV?

I was told that the Laser TV is twice clear than HDTV. It is less cost than HDTV. Yes, you imagine that.

Some companies who make HDTVs might lose their business because they got stuck with the Laser TV. Maybe, the HDTV companies are hurry up to sell them before anyone find out about the LaserTV. We will find out in 2007.

It is wise to save our money and forget spending money on a HDTV for Christmas.

I found some links on a google, and you can find more about it on the search.

Laser TV, no plasma killer - Engadget
http://tvtechnology.com/features/news/2006.05.31-n_mitsubishi_touts.shtml

I was told that the Laser TV is twice clear than HDTV. It is less cost than HDTV. Yes, you imagine that.

Some companies who make HDTVs might lose their business because they got stuck with the Laser TV. Maybe, the HDTV companies are hurry up to sell them before anyone find out about the LaserTV. We will find out in 2007.

It is wise to save our money and forget spending money on a HDTV for Christmas.

I found some links on a google, and you can find more about it on the search.

Laser TV, no plasma killer - Engadget
http://tvtechnology.com/features/news/2006.05.31-n_mitsubishi_touts.shtml

You meant that HDTV that uses the laser technology? Please revise what you said, smile. HDTV uses different technology like LCD, OLED, Plasma, CRT, etc. You don't label it as HDTV, you always make sure you label what technology it's using. CRT HDTV is the cheapest HDTV technology today.

You meant that HDTV that uses the laser technology? Please revise what you said, smile. HDTV uses different technology like LCD, OLED, Plasma, CRT, etc. You don't label it as HDTV, you always make sure you label what technology it's using. CRT HDTV is the cheapest HDTV technology today.
TTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU :) I did explain to pacman on aim and I thought he understand s by now but my thought was wrong. Obviously he doesn't get it.

Laser tv vs hdtv?I wonder what kind of weed pacman and webexploer smoking? Those posts make me laugh because it doesn't make sense. Let me educate people who confused, laser tv is against crt, lcd, pasmsa, dlp(wrong spell?) projection rear and front. Hdtv is against sdtv, edtv. That's it. Hdtv stomps sdtv and edtv. As of right now lcd is the best. If u want a hdtv that tv doesn't have one, buy a hdtv tuner. Right now most tvs(crt,lcd,dlp, and etc) has now built in hdtv tuner. By the way, hd has nothing do with pictures, contract, brightness, and etc. How did hdtv looks awesome and different look? It is a hd format not standard format (sdtv)

TTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU :) I did explain to pacman on aim and I thought he understand s by now but my thought was wrong. Obviously he doesn't get it.

Laser tv vs hdtv?I wonder what kind of weed pacman and webexploer smoking? Those posts make me laugh because it doesn't make sense. Let me educate people who confused, laser tv is against crt, lcd, pasmsa, dlp(wrong spell?) projection rear and front. Hdtv is against sdtv, edtv. That's it. Hdtv stomps sdtv and edtv. As of right now lcd is the best. If u want a hdtv that tv doesn't have one, buy a hdtv tuner. Right now most tvs(crt,lcd,dlp, and etc) has now built in hdtv tuner. By the way, hd has nothing do with pictures, contract, brightness, and etc. How did hdtv looks awesome and different look? It is a hd format not standard format (sdtv)

You're welcome! I thought it didn't make sense either. I had to explain clearly what they really meant.

Hold your horses... I was confused what I read yours.

I finally found this link for a HDTV introduction. A few weeks ago, a man explained to me about the HDTV, and I discovered that he was wrong. It is not my fault. Here is the link:

Television video HDTV

CRT's format is NTSC which contains 525 lines. (i.e. size 640 x 480 and 852 x 480). The other word is for a "square" format.

A wide format is called HDTV which contains 1080P and 730P. (i.e.1280 x 720 and 1920 x 1080). The other word is for a "rectangle" format.

For Laser TV, I assume that it would be the same size as HDTV format. I am not quite sure if it says that it will save 1/3 of electricity. I cannot go into the detail unless you know about it. (I am sure that there will be a new one which called Laser TV that will come out in 2007. My mother heard it on the radio.)

I personally don't like to read a very long article about TV stuff.

I cannot imagine that some people would buy a biggest HDTV like 60 inches. It probably makes the room flashy - just like a thunder and lighting storm that would scare them off. hee hee hee.

I finally found this link for a HDTV introduction. A few weeks ago, a man explained to me about the HDTV, and I discovered that he was wrong. It is not my fault. Here is the link:

Television video HDTV

CRT's format is NTSC which contains 525 lines. (i.e. size 640 x 480 and 852 x 480). The other word is for a "square" format.

A wide format is called HDTV which contains 1080P and 730P. (i.e.1280 x 720 and 1920 x 1080). The other word is for a "rectangle" format.

For Laser TV, I assume that it would be the same size as HDTV format. I am not quite sure if it says that it will save 1/3 of electricity. I cannot go into the detail unless you know about it. (I am sure that there will be a new one which called Laser TV that will come out in 2007. My mother heard it on the radio.)

I cannot imagine that some people would buy a biggest HDTV like 60 inches. It probably makes the room flashy - just like a thunder and lighting storm that would scare them off. hee hee hee.

i clicked the link you posted and I would like to quote this a short arctice for deaf people. This is a simple,
HDTV (high definition television) is the new standard in television technology. HDTV signals are transmitted digitally and provide wide-screen, high resolution picture quality along with multi-channel CD sound quality.
sequoias and I know what we talking about. As of right now, there is a rumor that laser tv is a fraud just like phatom.

My brother in law has the biggest Sony SXRD and it's better than going to the movie theaters! I love how big it is and how clear it is when we watch sports in HD. Badass.

And X360 rocks on the SXRD.

I will rather to get HDTV, around between 23" and 27" LCD.

;) It's almost me too. But I am smaller, because my cabinet for TV have a limit for less than 20". Oh well. I need a new cabinet--maybe
I may not need it for a new one. But still I will get a HDTV in
next year or 2008. I will wait and see what it happens will be
change. :)

No. I never heard of this. :shock: I don't need a laser TV, I want a HDTV in 2007 because this get worse my eyes by this. In few years ago, I got serious in my vision, because I close by the TV because I couldn't read the captions while my vision was blurry--not clearfully so now I rather having my glasses since 2003 after my H.S. grad. Now, I have it helps me to see far, can read the captions as sit far by TV with it is even better
vision for now with my glasses! So I rather it...won't be getting a Laser TV!
I rather my living is... need a new HDTV.

Television video HDTV

thanks for link! Oh, I never about them about DTV
for new things: this different than digital cable; some TV stations offer up to four programs on a single channel, etc, etc. You're the best! WebExplorer, I hate analog TV for now since you told me about that! :)
I can't wait to get a damn DTV or HDTV! I am too damn excited about them!

My brother in law has the biggest Sony SXRD and it's better than going to the movie theaters! I love how big it is and how clear it is when we watch sports in HD. Badass.

And X360 rocks on the SXRD.

I agreed with you. I had Sony and love it but SXRD rocks. I noticed it is best TV ever than others. I went to store and wish to buy this but cannot afford. Will wait until price drops down. Your brother in law got 70??? I saw that and price is crazy.. 60 is good enough.

I saw a demo at the store - a 32" LCD TV with built-in DVD in the back of the screen. I want that one. I think that I should get a HDTV when the price goes down. The only thing that made me mad that the food prices are still going up.

I saw a demo at the store - a 32" LCD TV with built-in DVD in the back of the screen. I want that one. I think that I should get a HDTV when the price goes down. The only thing that made me mad that the food prices are still going up.

What happen with food prices? It wasn't bad in Chicago because I don't buy alot of food. Food prices in LA is little expensive than in Florida and haven't seen any prices are changed, probably same for few years or so. At least, its better than in Europe.

For LCD TV, I'm considered to get LCD but rather to wait until next year because I want look at laser TV.

"The discounts, or what Wal-Mart Stores Inc. counts as rollbacks, are effective through Dec. 31. They include such items as Panasonic 42-inch HD plasma TVs, slashed to $1,294 from $1,794; the Polaroid LCD HDTVs, reduced to $997, from $1,297"

Source: Yahoo News - Wal-Mart cuts prices on some electronics - Yahoo! News

Just let you know, guys. :)

"The discounts, or what Wal-Mart Stores Inc. counts as rollbacks, are effective through Dec. 31. They include such items as Panasonic 42-inch HD plasma TVs, slashed to $1,294 from $1,794; the Polaroid LCD HDTVs, reduced to $997, from $1,297"

Source: Yahoo News - Wal-Mart cuts prices on some electronics - Yahoo! News

Just let you know, guys. :)

Yeah I have noticed huge price drops on HDTV's at the wally world. Off the top of my head if I remember a 26" ILO LCD HDTV with HDMI was going for 615 down from the old price of 678 and the Sanyo 26" Vizon LCD was going for 648 a drop from 698..

Im in no hurry of getting one. I just want to know the spec or more infomation about it.

Back