Got guts to run 200 over 55?

My baby's (2004 Chrysler 300m Special) theoretically limited at 155. I've only had her to 120MPH (had to do it once lol) however.

I agree with Banjo, driving is a privilege. But in Germany, it is a privilege to drive on the German Autobahn where they have no speed limits. They trust you to be prudent.

kuifje75 said:
I agree with Banjo, driving is a privilege. But in Germany, it is a privilege to drive on the German Autobahn where they have no speed limits. They trust you to be prudent.

Maybe there will be a special cross country interstate highways in the future that will allow anyone to drive at top speeds. :thumb:

tekkmortal said:
Maybe there will be a special cross country interstate highways in the future that will allow anyone to drive at top speeds. :thumb:

<--Praying for the "American Autobahn"

But Fat chance the American Autobahn will make it in my lifetime.

Yeah not all vehicle have chip. Old vehicle dont have chip. Some car go maximum speed because the engine injector doesnt get enough air in the cylinder. The smaller engine the lower maximum it can go. The engine doesnt have enough air to make fire with gas. That is why all special kind of racer car that go at least 300 MPH have special kind of engine. Like they have turbo on top above the front hood. That is for air vacuum to get extra air into the engine during they go very high speed. My car engine is kind of small and it couldnt go over 105 MPH few years ago but now it is much older and couldnt go over 95 MPH. It didnt stall or shake when I go that 105 MPH. It just got stuck to that 105 MPH forever, unless I go downhill, until I pull off the gas pedal. So not all vehicle have chip. Only the newer vehicle has it.

I'll pass on driving that fast on regular highways, too dangerous...I would go mostly about 75-80 ish most of the time....unless it's a german autobahn....I'll probably hit the metal to the floor. :)

Back