Got any yummy Xmas recipes

Miss-Delectable

Reaction score
Got any yummy Xmas recipes?

Hi,

I'd like to make something that'll be compatible for Australian Christmas. I am thinking more in the line of Christmas cookies, cakes or something.

Can you help out?

:ty:

Last edited:
Miss-Delectable said:
Hi,

I'd like to make something that'll be compatible for Australian Christmas. I am thinking more in the line of Christmas cookies, cakes or something.

Can you help out?

:ty:

ha.. i dont know.. i cant think of anything right on the top of my head.. but i do know that those peanut butter cookies with hershey kisses on the top are my favorites!!! ever have those!??? :fingersx:

What about Mud Pie? That one is so popluar during the holidays, My families members always make them...

Here is how you make it...

18 Chocolate sanwich cookies, finely crushed
3 table spoons butter or stick margarine, melted***
1 quart (2 pints) cofee, choclate or other flavor ice cream, slightly softened
1 cup of hot fudge topping
1/2 cup chopped almonds, toasted not required but if wanted.
sweetened whipped cream

Mix crushed cookies and butter until well blended, press on bottom and up side of pie plate, 9x1 1/4 inches.. Refrigerate for 30 mins...
Carefully spread ice cream evenly in crush freeze about 1 hour or until firm enough to spread with topping....
Spread Hot fudge topping over top of pie. Sprinkle with almonds. Freeze for 2 hours or until firm remove freezer about 10 mins before serving to soften Top with whipped cream store wrapped in freezer...

try make suger cookies and make it shape like xmas tree and etc? I have recipe if you want also hum another kind cookies called PARLINES.. it was very good cookies for xmas. also if you want try the best xmas reciepe ... you can go visit FOODNETWORK.COM and find great hoilday cookies and etc. also I love cheif 's name is Rachel Ray. She is good to make those hoilday cookies also Emeril's too. :) let me know if you want my 2 reciepe from suger cookies or parline cookies.

zesty said:
ha.. i dont know.. i cant think of anything right on the top of my head.. but i do know that those peanut butter cookies with hershey kisses on the top are my favorites!!! ever have those!??? :fingersx:

Can't say I've ever had these. Would you like to give me the recipe? :)

Cheri said:
What about Mud Pie? That one is so popluar during the holidays, My families members always make them...

Here is how you make it...

18 Chocolate sanwich cookies, finely crushed
3 table spoons butter or stick margarine, melted***
1 quart (2 pints) cofee, choclate or other flavor ice cream, slightly softened
1 cup of hot fudge topping
1/2 cup chopped almonds, toasted not required but if wanted.
sweetened whipped cream

Mix crushed cookies and butter until well blended, press on bottom and up side of pie plate, 9x1 1/4 inches.. Refrigerate for 30 mins...
Carefully spread ice cream evenly in crush freeze about 1 hour or until firm enough to spread with topping....
Spread Hot fudge topping over top of pie. Sprinkle with almonds. Freeze for 2 hours or until firm remove freezer about 10 mins before serving to soften Top with whipped cream store wrapped in freezer...
oooo sound good to me.. yummy!!!! :)

Back