Got any party ideas?

Originally posted by Sydlie
Actually, there was an actor back in the 80's that accidentally killed himself that way. The cap gum malfunctioned and shot a load of cardboard with enough forse at close range that it went through his temple and killed him.

:eek:

Here's the easiest 3:

My personal favorite is "I never"

Everyone sits around around a table, or on the floor if you so desire. One person goes first by making a TRUE statement that begins with "I never...." For example, "I've never been to Disneyland." Then, if any other player HAS DONE what the person said, they simply drink. As the game progresses, the statements tend to get more personal and explicit. But the game only works when people are honest. However, if somebody drinks on an "I never..," no explanation is necessary. For example, if someone says, "I've never had sex with an inflatable doll," and someone ends up drinking to it, no explanation is needed, just a drink of affirmation. (I have seen some FUNNY shit during this game)

Think While You Drink:
Everybody sits in a circle, (isn't this how most games start?) and someone starts by saying the name of someone famous, or pretty close to being famous as far as those people are concerned. The next person says a name that starts with the first letter of the last name of the previous name. Sound confusing? It's like this: Humphrey Bogart --- Brad Pitt --- Patricia Arquette, etc... If a player can't think of a name IMMEDIATELY, they must consume for the DURATION until they can think of an appropriate name. Play never stops, it is always moving. Now, if someone says a name that begins with the same letter on first and last names (ie: Marilyn Monroe) or is a single name (ie: Madonna) then the direction of the circle reverses.

Truth or Drink
Like truth or dare, only with alchohol! :D

Originally posted by Sydlie
Actually, there was an actor back in the 80's that accidentally killed himself that way. The cap gum malfunctioned and shot a load of cardboard with enough forse at close range that it went through his temple and killed him.

What's his name???? I might know him. Was that him who played in "Voyager" show in 1980's also??? tell me, pretty please.

In 1993 an actor was killed as well when the gun backfired.

Originally posted by d
In 1993 an actor was killed as well when the gun backfired.

That's Brandon Lee, son of late Bruce Lee who played in some Kung Fu moves?

Originally posted by Lasza
What's his name???? I might know him. Was that him who played in "Voyager" show in 1980's also??? tell me, pretty please.

I can't remember his name, but on a lazy sunday afternoon last year, siiting around drinking a bottle of wine, I watched an A&E Biography on him. I think it was a police show.

oh youre talking about those fake guns that being used in tv shows and movie?

toy gun is not any near as powerful as that gun is.

Haha, those toy guns have an orange cap on the end. . . how is ANYTHING going to come out? There's not even a hole. All it does is pops and smokes a little. . .

Back