Got a videogame sequels wishlist?

Fragmenter

Reaction score
My friends and I had a blast playing Blast Chamber (pun intended) on the Playstation with the 4-controller multiplayer tap. Sure, the game was rough around the edges but it had a great concept. That game promoted trashtalking amongst us. Everyone of us has been :Owned: in Blast Chamber... There were epic moments that you couldn't duplicate. It was the last videogame that made me smile wide and laugh and it's one of the few videogames that I actually enjoy watching when I'm not playing. I wish somebody could make Blast Chamber 2 for the X360 :whip:

Anyone here got a dream sequel they wish could be developed?

I got another sequel in the pipes!

It's called, "you jest nother ghey homo cest ya aint thunk ep nother vidgames sequel jest yet" up!

Awesome, eh?!?!?! Rad on!! :ugh2:

Two games need a sequel: Robotic Alchemic Drive and C&C Renegade.

I heard WestWood Studio going work a sequel to C&C Renegade but its cancelled as C&C games fell to EA Games' hands.

I've never been a fan of RTS games but we need variety, though!

Here's another sequel I want: Rally Cross 3 (The first one was rad but the second one was very disappointing).

where's my chrono break ;....(
parasite eve (a properly sequel, not the resident evil clone bs)
lolo (the tower puzzle game for nes)
shadowrun (i know it's coming out for x360, but i've been wishing it for years, finally it's now reality eh)
a true sequel to the first dues ex game (the rpg based stuff, not the dumbed down invisible wars)
there's something more i dont remma.

I'm definetly hoping for another sequel that takes place after Doom 3 coming to Xbox360. :P

Deathpit said:
The Adventures of Lolo? There's two sequels for NES and one for Game Boy.

yea, i meant lolo next generation sequel, for ds or something.

Bionic Commando needs to be done again. Strider too. There are countless games that need to be remade. Gun.Smoke is one.

Back