Got a job for good!!!

Way to go Sharky...... Try harder to impress your boss that you can do that job very well but in case DO NOT piss your boss in the future... :lol: Hee hee Congrats for your part time job and good luck with another job somewhere else......

Thanks Brian, Cheri, CC, WhiteWolves... this certainly is a good way for me to share some good news... ahh.. now to work on other job to snag and then... do something about where I presently am living.. I can move out for sure but have to find something good to move and then after that.. hehe...

Awesome! Now that is for a start and you can climb up your way on the ladder to a better job down the road. :)

I'm glad you got the ball rolling for you.

Fantasic! Congrats! Thats a good starting point and hopefully you will find a better job in the future. :)

Thanks, Koala!!! yes it is a good starting point and I do hope to land a good solid job and then more to come..

Babyblue.. I like my new job so far.. but wow some complex inputting and etc for lease agreements for cars and trucks and more.. some interesting ones and some really perplexing me for sure... I had to ask some questions and etc on the first day and did some work on the 2nd day myself without any help.. so gotta try to train my mind to remember some good details and make it easier to do it in no time... hopefully I have done well but I know I will have some discussions about what errors I should avoid making for next time and more....but so far nice way to do it, and more..

Babyblue.. I like my new job so far.. but wow some complex inputting and etc for lease agreements for cars and trucks and more.. some interesting ones and some really perplexing me for sure... I had to ask some questions and etc on the first day and did some work on the 2nd day myself without any help.. so gotta try to train my mind to remember some good details and make it easier to do it in no time... hopefully I have done well but I know I will have some discussions about what errors I should avoid making for next time and more....but so far nice way to do it, and more..

Yayaya!!! It is great to hear a good news. Keep up the good work and you will be skilled, and it will be EVEN better in the next job to a full time because you got experince from this job :D

Congratulations, Sharky! Good luck on your new job. :thumb:

I am working on a 2nd job.. will see what happens today.. and also gonna wait for a few more calls for other jobs for interviewing and more.. should be interesting in the next few days or weeks to come.. hehe..

Update.... I now have a 2nd job to fill in some days while I do my other job for Fridays and Saturdays... I now am working Mondays to Wednesdays at other place... so now I am glad to be working steady a bit more... still need to be in the process of moving out of my brother's place for good... grr might be a bit longer but hopefully soon enough I can be free from my brother and his wife and the pressure in that house and be totally myself once again after a long period of time... whew... I start on Monday next week for the other job...

Update.... I now have a 2nd job to fill in some days while I do my other job for Fridays and Saturdays... I now am working Mondays to Wednesdays at other place... so now I am glad to be working steady a bit more... still need to be in the process of moving out of my brother's place for good... grr might be a bit longer but hopefully soon enough I can be free from my brother and his wife and the pressure in that house and be totally myself once again after a long period of time... whew... I start on Monday next week for the other job...

Good luck , Sharky!

I am glad to hear you got a 2nd job that way , you can save up money and move out of your brother's house. Hang in there!

congratulation! It is not easy nowdays to find a good paying job but you did it! :)

Congratulation Sharky, I hope you will enjoy working at your 2nd job, you can tell Donkey to behave at work. :lol:

Back