Gorgeous Deaf Chinese Dancers

KINGOFNOOBS, that was a nice video, but you should post [VID] or [VIDEO] in the title of the post, if it is a video. Also, providing a desciption for our DeaBlind members would help.

KINGOFNOOBS, that was a nice video, but you should post [VID] or [VIDEO] in the title of the post, if it is a video. Also, providing a desciption for our DeaBlind members would help.

Ah ok thanks for head up. Yea - right now only mods can change the title of this thread.

fire away.

That's understandable, however, the thread is placed under the: Pictures & Videos forum....members will know and expect pictures or videos which will be shown in this forum.

Also, this is a repost, I had submitted the first such thread awhile back--although, it's still good to see another member thinking that this video is well worth watching which is. ;)

As for a description in text form, that would greatly benefit any Deaf-Blind members here in AD. That's a great idea-- :thumb:

~RR

I already saw it a month ago when my mom emailed the video to me. Its a cool dance show and all the dancers are deaf. :cool:

*whoaaaa* they impressed me.
other friends told me, they have been in Deaf Way II and many deafs love to see them. yes i bet, what are they talking? i wish i could to see there too, but too late. i wasn`t there *sigh* i am waiting for Deaf Way III

*whoaaaa* they impressed me.
other friends told me, they have been in Deaf Way II and many deafs love to see them. yes i bet, what are they talking? i wish i could to see there too, but too late. i wasn`t there *sigh* i am waiting for Deaf Way III

+1

I can't wait for deaf way III as many deaf performancers from all over world get tog and showcase their talents.

+1

I can't wait for deaf way III as many deaf performancers from all over world get tog and showcase their talents.

yes, but i dont know where will next in Country? I did heard, they of US wouldnt except "Deaf Way III" in Washington D.C. again. It means, in Europa or Asia, cuz they have been too much working for Deaf Way II.

+1

deaf asian dancers are awesome.. if u want to see asian dancers i have information asian event. check www. baada.org

Back