Goose become friend with a man! Cute!

Very cute to watch the goose interacting with him. :)

Very cute to watch the goose interacting with him. :)

Maybe I should get a 'hearing' goose! I saw this on TV and the guy said the goose was very protected of him! I think the goose it really cute! The goose it a male, everyone thought it was female! So it two guy hanging out at the park! I love it! The guy said he stopped eating chicken, he said he always thought birds where stupid, but now he does not ! Maybe the goose it on a mission to get people to stop eating birds!

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Interesting. Must be angel guarding that elderly guy. :)

Now the link worked... Awwww, what a cute story... I used to have a wild cat follow me around and I was the only person allowed to pet him. Miss having that bond with an animal.

me too. *crossedfingers* maria is too fond of this man. cute.

The man really like the goose too, you could see he was about to cry as he was not sure if he would be able see the goose any more. I sure hope the two will be able to stay friends! I think it amazing how the tow has bounded together! I love it! It made me want to go out and get goose for a pet!

Now the link worked... Awwww, what a cute story... I used to have a wild cat follow me around and I was the only person allowed to pet him. Miss having that bond with an animal.

Great! I am glad you got to see it too!

Back