Google Plus or Facebook

taurizs

Reaction score
Which one you still use? Google + or Facebook?

I have both of Google+ and Facebook. But not much to use Google+ someday. So mostly use Facebook everyday.

I still use Facebook by a wide margin, but I am getting better and better with Google Plus.

have both - but stay with facebook. Google plus is dead yard for me.

Facebook. Nobody bothers with Google + although I have that also.

FB. I have Google +, but never saw the big deal about it so it doesn't get used.

FB has a lot of ads and scam. Google + has no ads and scam. a lot of friends complained about hack and scam so some quit from FB. I m happy with Google + since friends and relatives join to Google + so I feel safe :)

New Google +

New_GooglePlus.png

I don't use Google+ at all.

I use Facebook only when I get a notification from it, or to check on family. That's about it. I don't post anything on my account. My daily life is of no interest to anyone.

FB has a lot of ads and scam. Google + has no ads and scam. a lot of friends complained about hack and scam so some quit from FB. I m happy with Google + since friends and relatives join to Google + so I feel safe :)

Right! but hangout+ don't include on online/off online feature when had changed updated feature in several week ago. Why? Facebook have it.

Last edited:
Back