Google blocked ASL traner

cool scary guy

Reaction score
so. I've been working on an all point and click, flash card based ASL trainer , and i just have got it to the point were it was useable. I put the 1st two untis up Monday, and today when I went to work on the 3rd unit i found out that foxfire had blocked it! I back tracked and found out that foxfire gets the block list from google, google told me that the site is a "web forgery and has been blocked " ( lookes like i pissed some on off by giveing it away)

o but there's more my web host not only locked me out of the ASL site but every site that i had hosted with them,

so. I've been working on an all point and click, flash card based ASL trainer , and i just have got it to the point were it was useable. I put the 1st two untis up Monday, and today when I went to work on the 3rd unit i found out that foxfire had blocked it! I back tracked and found out that foxfire gets the block list from google, google told me that the site is a "web forgery and has been blocked " ( lookes like i pissed some on off by giveing it away)

o but there's more my web host not only locked me out of the ASL site but every site that i had hosted with them,

I'm not sure I fully understand, but why?

Yiz

There a quite a few free ASL trainers on the internet. So that does not seem a likely reason.

What does "web forgery" mean?

There a quite a few free ASL trainers on the internet. So that does not seem a likely reason.

What does "web forgery" mean?

according to google its a fake site trying to get credit card numbers or personal info,

but, this sit was just a bunch of .jeg files and 2 flash files to run them , no check out or any thing,

just got this from google,

1) the site was compromised
2) the site doesn't monitor for malicious user-contributed content.

I have been using Google for the past 2-3 years. All along I have not had a problem getting to your site that you had posted.

Just tried again and got there with no problem.

I've moved parts of it to a new domain , and forwarding people to the other address.

but. i've got a lot to reload. and IE is still blocking some of the swf files.

You using MSIE? That browser sucks royalty.

I use Firefox, with addons such as AdBlock Plus and NoScript loaded. Have had no problems since then.

You using MSIE? That browser sucks royalty.

I use Firefox, with addons such as AdBlock Plus and NoScript loaded. Have had no problems since then.
Agree with the MSIE - that's why I switched to google chrome. Chrome = King. :D

I've been a big fan of Chrome ever since it first came out. But recently it has become unreliable, crashing regularly. It used to be sleek and minimalistic but has become much larger and a bit bloated IMO.

So I now switch back and forth between Firefox & Chrome. I prefer the look of Chrome, but Firefox has a better choice of add-ons & extensions.

From time to time I even use IE9 which - to be fair - has been rock solid. But it's not going to be my default browser.

fox fire had it blocked too. but I'm trying to get it to work on all browsers. before i start adding on to it.

I have had no problems with my Chrome at all. IE was the pits, but daughter likes it as does mother. I tried Firefox, but for some reason, I prefer Chrome and stick with it.

I watch German TV on the web and some of them fox fire wont play, so i normaly go back and forth between IE and foxfire,

Back