Goodbye, Max

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
Reaction score
It was many years ago when me and my other siblings laid our eyes on our little girl, a border collie kelpie cross puppy, we chose her when she was wagging her little tail toward to our feet, she was the only girl out of her family with many brothers she had and along with her mother. We picked her up when she was eight weeks old, the breeder called her 'Pepsi' but we changed to Max, which became stuck every since.

She loved to run around the backyard, even she would run around whenever someone went for a stroll out the back of the hill, she loved tummy rubs, she came second place in the obeicence school during her young years, over the many years, she loved the family around her. Only last tuesday, we discovered her leaning against a wall, she couldn't walk much, she lost her sight and her hearing, she could not eat properly, she couldn't sit much. We could see her bearing the pain and she was very sick. Sadly, she was put to sleep, this morning. :(

She was 14.

10x9bgp.jpg

This photo was taken the day before she passed away

R.I.P Max
27.1 1997 - 21.10.2010

Run free, Max. Say Hi to Jess for me.

I'm sorry for you and your family's loss of Max. He had a long life.....RIP, Max

I am really sorry about your dog JClarke. That is one of the hardest parts of life, how animals become part of our heart and family. And have such short lives compared to us. There is a lot of grief in having pets, but also so much joy.

I agree with Botts...

My heart goes out to you. :hug:

Brings tears to my eyes. Such a beautiful dog!....Bless you and ur family for knowing it was her time....no animal should live in pain.

You will meet Max again one day, Over the Bridge.

Wirelessly posted

I am sorry to hear about Max. She got lucky to be a part of your family. Always cherish the special moments and the happiness she brought to your family. I know its not easy losing a pet.

I am sorry for your loss....she sure had a great life with you and your family!

Blessings and fond memories to you and your family for the loss of the beautiful and loyal Max. Hope you always cherish the joy of the time you shared with her. She apparently had a wonderful life with you, and you with her. Hugs

I'm very apologized to hear about your lost dog. I hope you will find another new best friend of your pet someday.

I'm so sorry, I've been there and my heart goes out to you.

Back